Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's OK that you like to see your words, but lot of people either cut off off contact with kids grandparents. Doesn't matter if it's temporary or permanent, it does happen. Nothing personal, but it happens more than you say it does.

Like to see my words lol okay fam

Swear conversations on this site is like pulling teeth these days. I think this is my last post over here. Yall be easy TSC

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Like to see my words lol okay

Well, it's kinda accurate. Nothing personal since it's the coli.

Not abnormal to see people distance themselves from close relatives due to their actions.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Since I was on one with Tony Khan being Marlo. Trips basically this man:

MV5BMTUwMjE1Mjc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkwOTM0MjE@._V1_.jpg

• Stay in his lane to watch the Barksdales fall apart
  • Ended up having the coop
  • Was the muscle and ride or die for the Barksdales
  • Almost took a L but came back
  • Vince=Avon
  • "THAT WAS FOR CROCKETT!!!"
  • Short dude with the glasses as Nick Khan- "THIS SENTIMENTAL MOFO COST US MONEY!"
  • Method Man on the ground= John Laurinaitis

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:wow: Since I was on one with Tony Khan being Marlo. Trips basically this man:

MV5BMTUwMjE1Mjc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkwOTM0MjE@._V1_.jpg

• Stay in his lane to watch the Barksdales fall apart
  • Ended up having the coop
  • Was the muscle and ride or die for the Barksdales
  • Almost took a L but came back
  • Vince=Avon
  • "THAT WAS FOR CROCKETT!!!"
  • Short dude with the glasses as Nick Khan- "THIS SENTIMENTAL MOFO COST US MONEY!"
  • Method Man on the ground= John Laurinaitis

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ronda Rousey shoots on Bruce Prichard & John Laurinaitis, calls WWE an ‘absolute sh*tshow’ she won’t go back to

“In MMA, I originally just started them (beef) for publicity but, those other b*tches did not get the memo and so they became personal and in WWE, it’s all fake, I love them. Except for Bruce Prichard and John Laurinaitis. They can go fukk themselves. That’s real.
“The only thing that really held me back was the number of words I was allowed to have in this book. We were contractually held to 9,000 words and I was going to talk so much more shyt, especially about John Laurinaitis and Bruce Prichard. But our editor said we had to streamline everything and not take a detour on the fukk these old b*stards quest. So, there was a lot more to it but I had to basically get down to the meat and potatoes in this…”

Laurinaitis was fired from WWE during McMahon’s 2022 hush money scandal. He was also named in the sex trafficking lawsuit which led to Vince’s resignation from WWE & parent company TKO earlier this year, but has claimedhe was also a McMahon victim. Prichard is still with WWE. Rousey publicly called for his ousterafter the latest allegations against McMahon surfaced in January of this year, and has declined to comment on the suit against his former boss, Laurinaitis & WWE itself.

While the above mentioned quotes from Our Fightdid include some compliments for Paul “Triple H” Levesque, he may be the only WWE executive Ronda liked. When discussing unexpected things people can expect to read in her new book, Rousey mentions that she had to retire from MMA due to concussions. She then moved on to WWE:

“... Another thing that people don’t know, oh God… behind the scenes? Oh yeah. How much of an absolute shytshow it is at the WWE… they can’t hold the sword over my head and hold me hostage with my own career and I don’t need anything from them and I don’t intend on going back so I can actually say everything that I think and feel where everybody else that is still held captive by their organization cannot.”