Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Lol I hear you, but Vince was also fukkin on shorty with Johnny Ace. That was his partner in crime.

People like Nick and Steph aren’t accused of any involvement other than being privy to a relationship at some point and keeping it low. It’s hard to imagine Vince detailing his sex orgies in a text chain with his daughter and Nick Khan.

I know it’s Vince and he’s a maniac but we also have to be logical when we throwing accusations around that even the accuser isn’t actually accusing. It’s like a lot of ya’ll read an exert or a clickbaity title, and just imagine the rest
I mean we say that, but it's on record that Vince was loose with that shyt at least enough to rope Johnny and Brock into it. Mans had to be blatant with the shyt simply to be fine presenting it to them or using it as a negotiation tactic.
There was some deranged fukkery going on back there.

Ironically, probably the most tame WWE/WWF was compared to the 70s, 80s, or 90s. But they public now, he can't be doing that bullshyt. He was either too prideful to accept that he had to stop, or he was just too caught up and senseless to know he should.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
one thing’s for sure, Stephanie will never have anything to do with Vince ever again
I don’t believe this for a second

I’m sure they’re still in touch. That’s her dad.

I know it’s easy to pretend we’d cut family off over situations like this, but it’s not that simple. I’m sure if someone accused the woman who raised you of some foul shyt, racism or anything.. you wouldn’t just say “welp, fukk that bytch” and never speak to ya moms again.

Not after raising you and shyt. Even if she did it.. you’d probably still give her some type of benefit of doubt just out of denial. It’s not as simple as we make it sound..

It’s like the film “we need to talk about Kevin” where the lil nonbinary breh Ezra Miller killed his sister and pops, before shooting the school up. His moms hated his guts and still went to visit him in prison because beyond the hate, there’s still some level of love in there. I don’t think anyone ever stands next to Vince again, but there’s always gonna be some level love there with a lot of those guys. Hunter included

Cutting ya homie off for something foul is easy peasy.. cutting your pops or moms out is different. the game (rapper) has spoken about his father molesting him and raping his sister while on pcp, and til this day he still maintains some type of love and relationship with him while simultaneously resenting and probably hating his guts

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nobody in here did though. Nobody was praying for Triple H's downfall. There's some bums on Twitter but who gives a fukk about them?
nikka, half the thread is dudes talking about "oh yeah H is gone", "he definitely knew and should be gone", " he must've known"

They keep upping the thread with each update to show their outrage that HHH isn't involved.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
MAYBE Triple H might have dead ass had no idea the extent on what his father in law was doing and it was shocking to even him?

Nah, that's nuanced and gives people the benefit of the doubt. Characteristics that are devoid in our non-critical thinking NPC society today. :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Could he known? Yes

Could he known of the full extent of everything surrounding it? No

Yes Triple H was seen on Vince’s side

Yes he’s his son in law

But there’re relationship has been strained for years now it’s not like Vince was like

“Hey Paul check out out what I’m doing with this intern you want in”:youngsabo:

Also did Triple H know if her? Yes

But it’s also not like she was like

“Paul Vince & Johnny just raped me in his office help”:damn:

“Sure but let me finish this paper work first”:hhh:

People just hate the NXT Black & Gold style of booking that bad:dead:
With Vince's ego..I don't think he had any problems flaunting things to Levasque or Stephanie..what were they going to do? He's their money source. I think it's kind of ignorant to act like Cripple H knew nothing..I'm just waiting for one of these brats to confirm it.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Dead ass..it’s by far some of the most wildest shyt I’ve seen :wtf:

nikkas are legit angry that Hunter could legit be clean with all this. If folks actually READ the lawsuit and paid attention to the dates. It seems like Vince was fukking ole girl around that time period where Hunter was dealing with his heart issue.

Sure Stephanie might have known, but why are folks SO SURE she told Hunter what was going on when in reality he was probably recovering from surgery and she didn’t go into details with him because she didn’t want to stress him out?

MAYBE Triple H might have dead ass had no idea the extent on what his father in law was doing and it was shocking to even him?
That might be why it was so out in the open. Hunter at home damn near dying, where the fukk everyone think his wife gonna be…right beside him! Linda ass been stepped away from WWE so Vince had all his “toys” to himself and could do whatever the hell he pleased. I don’t get what folks don’t understand here.

*edit* just seen the video and saw that Steph had been named, shyt is CRAZY

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t believe this for a second

I’m sure they’re still in touch. That’s her dad.

I know it’s easy to pretend we’d cut family off over situations like this, but it’s not that simple. I’m sure if someone accused the woman who raised you of some foul shyt, racism or anything.. you wouldn’t just say “welp, fukk that bytch” and never speak to ya moms again.

Not after raising you and shyt. Even if she did it.. you’d probably still give her some type of benefit of doubt just out of denial. It’s not as simple as we make it sound..

It’s like the film “we need to talk about Kevin” where the lil nonbinary breh Ezra Miller killed his sister and pops, before shooting the school up. His moms hated his guts and still went to visit him in prison because beyond the hate, there’s still some level of love in there. I don’t think anyone ever stands next to Vince again, but there’s always gonna be some level love there with a lot of those guys. Hunter included

Cutting ya homie off for something foul is easy peasy.. cutting your pops or moms out is different. the game (rapper) has spoken about his father molesting him and raping his sister while on pcp, and til this day he still maintains some type of love and relationship with him while simultaneously resenting and probably hating his guts

I know at times you like to take contrarian positions, but children cutting their parents out or keeping their distance from them is not as uncommon as you think it is. Actually know a few people who have had to cut ties with one or both of their parents due to the actions of their parents.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I know at times you like to take contrarian positions, but children cutting their parents out or keeping their distance from them is not as uncommon as you think it is. Actually know a few people who have had to cut ties with one or both of their parents due to the actions of their parents.

contrarian? Wtf lol

Every viewpoint that opposes yours isn’t some contrarian shyt man, especially something as personal as parents. I said I don’t believe Steph cut her pops off, but I don’t know any of these people. None of us do, we’re all speculating.

I’m just stating what I believe from a personal standpoint. There’s nothing my mom could ever be accused of would make me not fukk with her. She’s my momma. That just ain’t in me. If that’s a contrarian controversial thing to say then I need to just log off forever because Jesus Christ

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
contrarian? Wtf lol

Every viewpoint that opposes yours isn’t some contrarian shyt man, especially something as personal as parents. I said I don’t believe Steph cut her pops off, but I don’t know any of these people.

Some people like to hear themselves talk, others like to see their own words. Either way, there are more people than you think that aren't afraid to cut family ties, temporarily or permanently, due to bullshyt.

Not personal or having anything to do with a view point. Assuming everyone has a fantastic relationship with their parents no matter their actions is a pile of shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
there are more people than you think that aren't afraid to cut family ties, temporarily or permanently, due to bullshyt.

I’m sure. never said there wasn’t.

Not sure what your problem is lol. From a personal standpoint, I aint turning my back on my moms for anything in the world. But that’s me. Some of y’all’s view on parents and shyt like that is probably a lot different due to y’all own experiences and that’s fine. shyt ain’t my business to speak on

I still (personally) doubt Steph will never speak to her father again over a lawsuit. That may very well be the case tho, again.. we don’t know these people. She could hate his guts and pray for his death every night for all I know

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I’m sure. never said there wasn’t.

Not sure what your problem is lol. From a personal standpoint, I aint turning my back on my moms for anything in the world. But that’s me. Some of y’all’s view on parents and shyt like that is probably a lot different due to y’all own experiences and that’s fine. shyt ain’t my business to speak on

I still (personally) doubt Steph will never speak to her father again over a lawsuit. That may very well be the case tho, again.. we don’t know these people. She could hate his guts and pray for his death every night for all I know

It's OK that you like to see your words, but lot of people either cut off contact with their parents. Doesn't matter if it's temporary or permanent, it does happen. Nothing personal, but it happens more than you say it does.

Last edited: