Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If booking a wrestling company was "easy" then there wouldn't be as many failures as there have been dating back to the territories and ROH and TNA and now New Japan and AEW etc.. WWF/WWE has had plenty of garbage eras as well.

There are several factors that go into it and egomaniacs are at the forefront.

We are starting to see Hunter move in ways that are not positive to the bottom line but so far it hasn't mattered. It doesn't mean anything right now because the top of the card is stacked and The Bloodline is still going well and they are still selling out arenas...

But he's either too loyal or too stubborn when it comes to the black and gold era talent. They are not over and have never been over with the main audience. They've been given several characters changes, revamps, stables, tag teams etc. and nobody cares. I'm talking about Gargano, Ciampa, Kross, Tegan, Indi, Candice and the rest of them.

They are the main reason why ratings aren't even higher. They are channel changers.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wrestling is the easiest thing in the world to get right.

People act like it's rocket science because Vince was awful for so many years (and now Tony Khan is picking up the mantle)

But at the end of the day what HHH is doing ain't some extraordinary shyt....it's mostly just logical, sensible booking. If he goes then he's probably replaced by Brian Gerwitz. I doubt much will change unless TKO bring in a total outsider who doesn't understand the business.
If it’s so easy there wouldn’t be so much fukkin bytching from the IWC. :dead:

It’s obviously not complicated, but you still need someone with the mind for the business. No ordinary corporate suit can do it. Gerwitz is a good choice, but who knows if he’ll do it. Maybe he will if the pay is :blessed:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

After many, many years, and amid a slew of sexual misconduct allegations against former WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, a former WWE ring boy is coming forward to tell his story about the alleged abuse that went on in the company in the early 1990s. The first part of the interview, which is hosted by Lee Cole, the brother of former WWE ring boy Tom Cole, who took his own life in February 2021, is set to drop this evening at 7 p.m. EST on the "Wrestling with the Devil A Lee Cole 111 Podcast" YouTube channel. Tom had previously accused former WWE wrestler Terry Garvin, former WWE ring announcer Mel Philips, and WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson of sexual misconduct and harassment.

The synopsis for tonight's interview reveals that the interviewee is called Shawn, and he's a 23-year military veteran and former policeman. During the interview, he will discuss Garvin, Philips, Patterson, and McMahon. This will be his first discussion about what happened to him as a ring boy in WWE, and he will also shed some light on what others experienced.

Garvin, Phillips, and Patterson were all accused of sexually harassing underage ring boys. All three men resigned from WWE soon after, with only Patterson later returning to the promotion. Shortly after Tom took his own life, his brother hit out at McMahon and his former wife, Linda McMahon, on social media, claiming the pair let child molesters work for WWE and did everything in their power to cover it up. An out-of-court settlement was reached with Tom after allegations were made.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I know it’s mainly because he’s retired & has sat at home, but I’m surprised no one has really gone at Undertaker’s neck about this Vince stuff.

I feel like Undertaker-Vince is a closer relationship than HHH-Vince or even Shane-Vince.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not saying Hunter didn't know anything but even if he did, I'm not sure what action he could take. It's easy for us to say he should have gone to the police or something wild like that but you are talking about a guy who had worked his way up to being an executive in he company and was married to his boss's daughter.

He'd have had to give up his dream job and possibly tear his family apart in order to take Vince down.

It's easy to say he should have done it.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I know it’s mainly because he’s retired & has sat at home, but I’m surprised no one has really gone at Undertaker’s neck about this Vince stuff.

I feel like Undertaker-Vince is a closer relationship than HHH-Vince or even Shane-Vince.
I said this a few pages ago when it was revealed Brock was removed from the 2K24 cover yet Taker (who we know is Vince's main man and did some shyt his damn self) is blown up front and center.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying Hunter didn't know anything but even if he did, I'm not sure what action he could take. It's easy for us to say he should have gone to the police or something wild like that but you are talking about a guy who had worked his way up to being an executive in he company and was married to his boss's daughter.

He'd have had to give up his dream job and possibly tear his family apart in order to take Vince down.

It's easy to say he should have done it.
When Vince came back on the board, HHH voted him back in.