Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm not saying Hunter didn't know anything but even if he did, I'm not sure what action he could take. It's easy for us to say he should have gone to the police or something wild like that but you are talking about a guy who had worked his way up to being an executive in he company and was married to his boss's daughter.

He'd have had to give up his dream job and possibly tear his family apart in order to take Vince down.

It's easy to say he should have done it.

Him and Steph were the ones snitching is what I always thought.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When Vince came back on the board, HHH voted him back in.

Yes, it was a unanimous board decision so Vince would allow them to renegotiate their TV rights and potentially pursue a sale (which they did). Vince had already reinstated himself as the chairman of the board and he brought along a couple of cronies to make sure the board would vote in favor of that decision. What would HHH have gotten for voting against a foregone conclusion except a pink slip? I don't know why everyone is putting the onus on HHH to be a whistleblower as if he had intimate knowledge of what was occurring. She never directly reported to him as she was in the legal and then talent relations departments. I'd expect Nick Khan, Kevin Dunn or even Bruce Pritchard to know more than HHH did.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm not saying Hunter didn't know anything but even if he did, I'm not sure what action he could take. It's easy for us to say he should have gone to the police or something wild like that but you are talking about a guy who had worked his way up to being an executive in he company and was married to his boss's daughter.

He'd have had to give up his dream job and possibly tear his family apart in order to take Vince down.

It's easy to say he should have done it.

Yes, it was a unanimous board decision so Vince would allow them to renegotiate their TV rights and potentially pursue a sale (which they did). Vince had already reinstated himself as the chairman of the board and he brought along a couple of cronies to make sure the board would vote in favor of that decision. What would HHH have gotten for voting against a foregone conclusion except a pink slip? I don't know why everyone is putting the onus on HHH to be a whistleblower as if he had intimate knowledge of what was occurring. She never directly reported to him as she was in the legal and then talent relations departments. I'd expect Nick Khan, Kevin Dunn or even Bruce Pritchard to know more than HHH did.

Because those dudes are AEW drones who hate that WWE has been soaring since Vince was forced to step down, while AEW has been tanking because hating Vince was like 1/2 the appeal of AEW :heh:

When Vince came back on the board, HHH voted him back in.

Exhibit A::francis:

Alaskan
Daps

There's no way this was legit, right? I wasn't watching at the time, so I don't know if it led to an angle or was actually the end of him working there, but I can't imagine them not cutting his mic or cutting to a commercial during this entire rant.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There's no way this was legit, right? I wasn't watching at the time, so I don't know if it led to an angle or was actually the end of him working there, but I can't imagine them not cutting his mic or cutting to a commercial during this entire rant.

IIRC they used this to move him over to the ECW broadcast team when they relaunched the brand.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know it’s mainly because he’s retired & has sat at home, but I’m surprised no one has really gone at Undertaker’s neck about this Vince stuff.

I feel like Undertaker-Vince is a closer relationship than HHH-Vince or even Shane-Vince.
I was listening to Solomonster Sounds Off and he attended the Q&A tour that Taker is currently doing, and he said someone tried to ask him a Vince question, and he responded by saying, “Yeah… we better not talk about that.” before quickly vetting another question. So I guess that’s Taker’s answer to that for now.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
This from the comments Tori made about being uncomfortable in a bikini
Dawn Marie saying she act like she gave no fukks then.
And if anything I feel Dawn would have something bad to say seeing she had an lawsuit on the company.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

His answer isn’t surprising, always been loyal to Vince but I thought he would try to avoid the answer as much as possible

Not surprising. Hard to talk ish about the man who essentially gave him everything in life. Same goes for Orton, taker, Danielson and others

I wonder if WWE still legally owns Cena's name

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Massaro shyt back up, ring boys, only thing missing is a cop coming out and talking about Vince's involvement in the Snuka coverup.

Discussion about the murder and his arrest a few months prior.

The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office file doesn’t contain any trace of an explanation as to why Argentino changed her mind. However, the file for the investigation of her murder from Pennsylvania’s Whitehall Township Bureau of Police — which I obtained from the same lawsuit appendix that included the New York file — points to one possible reason. In a single sentence summary from the same phone interview between Bronstad and Romanenko referenced above, Procanyn wrote, “Vince McMahon tried to talk her out of making the complaint against Snuka

Speculation has long swirled around McMahon’s involvement in the murder investigation, specifically his presence during Snuka’s last police interview, the contents of which — unlike every other interview summary in the Whitehall file — are notoriously not described in the report at all (a fact that then-Chief Frederic Conjour wrote off as nothing in the VICE documentary). Snuka also didn’t help matters, with his memoir pointedly mentioning McMahon’s briefcase and dropping hints:

“Shortly after Nancy’s death, I was questioned by police and let go. At one point, I went with Vince McMahon Jr. to either a court or law office, I don’t remember which because I was still in shock. All I remember is he had a briefcase with him. I don’t know what happened. I think Vince Jr. picked me up from the hotel and took me there. He didn’t say anything to me. I don’t know if he gave Nancy’s family money or anything.”