Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's no real way to spin it. But it's understandable why he said that. What would you do if someone you loved did something so evil? Vince is the reason why we know John Cena exists lol

:whew: John Cena got a whole daddy at home. Without Cenas talent WWE would have been TNA status in the 00s after the rock and austin left.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This from the comments Tori made about being uncomfortable in a bikini
Dawn Marie saying she act like she gave no fukks then.
And if anything I feel Dawn would have something bad to say seeing she had an lawsuit on the company.

I love Dawn cause she gives no fukks. She'll tell it like it is. I told y'all Torrie was cappn' about those bikini contests.

"We weren't Malenko and Steamboat... we were there to be T & A" :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's no way this was legit, right? I wasn't watching at the time, so I don't know if it led to an angle or was actually the end of him working there, but I can't imagine them not cutting his mic or cutting to a commercial during this entire rant.

nah styles continued to work with wwe after, and also that clip is on wwe youtube page

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
But let him get caught up in the lawsuit with Vince, and he'd be singing a whole different tune like Johnny Ace. :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
On Monday, former WWE talent Nick Kiniski became the latest to speak out about the latter. POST Wrestling released excerpts from an upcoming interview with Kiniski had on "Pollock & Thurston," scheduled for release Monday afternoon. In the interview, Kiniski, the son of wrestling legend Gene Kiniski, claimed he was propositioned by then WWE VP of Operations, Terry Garvin, shortly after joining WWE in the mid-80s.

"He would come up to me and hit on me...I won't say what he said, but you'll understand the meaning behind it," Kinski said. "He says 'Hey Nick, let me perform oral sex on you, you can read a Playboy and you'll have it made for life.' And, you know, he is my boss, he controls my boss. This is my livelihood, what I want to do.

"I kind of joked with him, I said 'Hey Terry, you know, I'm not that way. But if I ever change, you'll be the first. I'll let you be the first.' We just kinda laughed it off. But he was always kind of coming up and joking, and one time he came to my hotel room late at night and I told him to leave. Knocked at the door. So, it put me in a very awkward position, you know?"

Kiniski stated Garvin continued his advances and believes his rejection of Garvin led to his career in WWE stalling. He claims that he later spoke with McMahon regarding Garvin's harassment following an event in Portland, Oregon; records show that Kiniski worked a WWE live event in Portland on February 10, 1987.

"I remember where it was, it was in Milwaukie, Oregon, we wrestled in Portland," Kiniski said "I called Vince, and I said 'Hey, Vince, I don't think this is right. Terry's hitting on me. I don't appreciate that and I would like it to stop.' And Vince said 'Oh, ok. I'll deal with it.' And that was it."

According to Kiniski, however, the harassment from Garvin continued, leading Kiniski to believe McMahon never spoke to him. He claims things came to a head during a meeting with McMahon during a weekend loop later in 1987, which came about after Kiniski was given the night off for a Saturday event, which he believed was due to his complaint.

"I talked to Vince, I said 'This isn't right, Vince,'" Kiniski said. "'I complain, and now you guys are punishing me. I'll finish my bookings, but I'm not putting any guys over. Put me in the ring we'll see what happens.' Vince knows I could take care of myself, so he said 'No.' I said, 'I'm done.' I said 'I'll finish my matches.' 'Nope, you're done now. 'Thank you very much.'"

Read More: Former Wrestler Alleges He Was Propositioned By WWE Official, Informed Vince McMahon Who Did Nothing About It- Wrestling Inc.