Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
WWE Hardcore Marks trying so hard to separate Triple H from the McMahon Family, just so Trips can implement his post-McMahon vision. The thing is though, TKO runs the show, not Trips, and if Vince can get thrown in the bushes, so can Hunter.

hammerspeed.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
didn't realize you were talking about me in a post you were in around july 2022 :mjlol:

funny ol' @Max was laughing at you because you said AEW was the closest you'd ever get to having WCW again. Still real to you huh

That fukkin loser was wishing death on people for critizing AEW....straight up 4-chan edge lord weirdo

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Ain't no way HHH makes it through this....that TKO shovel coming.

I feel like a ton of names knew of some fukkery shyt but kept their mouths shut . Cuz they didn't want to be buried or fired or whatever. So if triple h name gets dropped I wouldn't be surprised

Heck. Half the damn veterans in the attitude era might've been involved in some fukkery too lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm kinda wondering if the Lesnar erasure is a TKO policy because then Lesnars UFC accomplishments disappear too id imagine
The ironic thing is that the ending to Brock's WWE career couldn't have been more perfect. He lost 2-1 in a series of matches with Cody, raised his arm in respect after it was all over, and dipped. It couldn't have ended on a more satisfying note. It's a shame we'll never see his feud with Gunther, but I guess we can add that feud to the long list of missed opportunities along with Hogan/Austin and Sting/Undertaker.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The ironic thing is that the ending to Brock's WWE career couldn't have been more perfect. He lost 2-1 in a series of matches with Cody, raised his arm in respect after it was all over, and dipped. It couldn't have ended on a more satisfying note. It's a shame we'll never see his feud with Gunther, but I guess we can add that feud to the long list of missed opportunities along with Hogan/Austin and Sting/Undertaker.

brock-lesnar-supports-daughter-in-first-public-appearance-since-vince-mcmahon-lawsuit-1.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I feel like a ton of names knew of some fukkery shyt but kept their mouths shut . Cuz they didn't want to be buried or fired or whatever. So if triple h name gets dropped I wouldn't be surprised

Heck. Half the damn veterans in the attitude era might've been involved in some fukkery too lol
The locker room of today is still with the fukkery. Case in point: The Paige sex tape that leaked a few years ago.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

There's a good chance of that if we go base on what Earl Hebner is saying

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That fukkin loser was wishing death on people for critizing AEW....straight up 4-chan edge lord weirdo
honestly

I never paid mind to maxwell, he was either leaning in too hard on being an E mark or was a legit E mark

not saiyan i've never said "kys" but that's a genuine annoyance

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
More that I look at this the more I realize that TKO knew and knows a lot more than what they’re saying. This why Brock ass been ERASED from the company and how quickly he was erased. All we even know about him was that he was contacted by the woman after Vince told her to contact him and then it was told she was supposed to get on a plane and meet with him but something got in the way and she never went right? I might be missing something because I have only sporadically been checking on this but as far as Lesnar goes it seems like that’s all they know and now he’s Crippler status.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
More that I look at this the more I realize that TKO knew and knows a lot more than what they’re saying. This why Brock ass been ERASED from the company and how quickly he was erased. All we even know about him was that he was contacted by the woman after Vince told her to contact him and then it was told she was supposed to get on a plane and meet with him but something got in the way and she never went right? I might be missing something because I have only sporadically been checking on this but as far as Lesnar goes it seems like that’s all they know and now he’s Crippler status.
That’s all I’ve heard along with the piss video mentioned. If he hasn’t been on tv and is anywhere near this though, there’s no reason to bring him up since he’s not on tv right now and since he’s near this, his being on tv or being promoted would draw attention to this story and I highly doubt they want anyone paying attention to it.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Vince wasn't about to go up against the army and I doubt haitch or steph were gonna go against Vince

This. If females in the army have horrific things done to them and get no justice what makes people believe a civilian even a niche celebrity is going to get anything done.