Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This. If females in the army have horrific things done to them and get no justice what makes people believe a civilian even a niche celebrity is going to get anything done.
no lies, I had a friend who was assaulted in the army, she married some gentle bozo

I unfollowed and reported her as spam immediately afterwards but I know she wasn't the same

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
someone was saying (I think Tim Marchman) if the NDA for Janel Grant gets found to be too broad that it's likely all the NDAs that he has signed with various women over the years might end up null and void too.

:wow:
Get to keep the money and tell your truth :wow:
Crazy all this is coming out because Vince missed a payment :lolbron:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
someone was saying (I think Tim Marchman) if the NDA for Janel Grant gets found to be too broad that it's likely all the NDAs that he has signed with various women over the years might end up null and void too.

:wow:

If they were signed under duress - and threats to reputation more than qualifies - then none of them are worth the paper they were printed on.

#WWEToo incoming. :lupe:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were signed under duress - and threats to reputation more than qualifies - then none of them are worth the paper they were printed on.

#WWEToo incoming. :lupe:
true but the argument that they're invalid in this case comes more from the fact that they're not specific enough about what can and can't be disclosed, way too broad

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
true but the argument that they're invalid in this case comes more from the fact that they're not specific enough about what can and can't be disclosed, way too broad

To be fair there are more reasons for invalidating that NDA than there are competitors in the average MITB ladder match. You can't just NDA a rape :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
WWE Hardcore Marks trying so hard to separate Triple H from the McMahon Family, just so Trips can implement his post-McMahon vision. The thing is though, TKO runs the show, not Trips, and if Vince can get thrown in the bushes, so can Hunter.

hammerspeed.gif

That’s only if he was an active participant and charges get brought up against Haitch. Right now he’s responsible for one of the company’s biggest boons in years and proves he can make TKO money. If he was passive in all of this TKO will find a way to keep him on the payroll.

Not endorsing HHH in any way if he’s complacent just being realistic about how companies work. :hubie:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair there are more reasons for invalidating that NDA than there are competitors in the average MITB ladder match. You can't just NDA a rape :pachaha:
that is true, my guess is a lot of the other NDAs aren't women that were literally held down and raped by Johnny Ace and Vince tho, probably a lot less extreme sexual harassment shyt and improper relationships.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Ain’t read too much info once the Ashley news dropped since some of it was reported soon after she passed and since the situation is still sad af, but if she was planning to speak out before she passed the Cokeboy and comp better hope she ain’t leave any thing behind for her daughter to discover and share :ufdup:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Does johnny ace take the cash or the time. Lets see
Hes old. So hmmmm. Young johnny 100% taking the cash to take the fall.

Wrestling is insidious. Everyone should know this.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The stooges gonna lose their shyt if Trips gets the :camby:

I really don’t know how the E creative will do if he’s gone. :lupe:

Wrestling is the easiest thing in the world to get right.

People act like it's rocket science because Vince was awful for so many years (and now Tony Khan is picking up the mantle)

But at the end of the day what HHH is doing ain't some extraordinary shyt....it's mostly just logical, sensible booking. If he goes then he's probably replaced by Brian Gerwitz. I doubt much will change unless TKO bring in a total outsider who doesn't understand the business.