Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
HHH isn't the only person who knows anything about wrestling. Everyone is replaceable. People thought the same about Vince for a long time and now that he's gone they're still thriving. I know how much people love HHH around here but he is replaceable. Just like Vince was. The brand is to big and most people aside from wrestling nerds like us won't be able to tell the difference of who is in charge.

If or when Hunter is out, I would bet TKO will lean on Rocky to determine that. Remember he has Brian Gerwitz on his squad plus a whole team of hollywood writers. That is the most likely scenario IMO.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I dunno, I kinda think it's pathetic how many here after openly cheering that HHH is the third man.

I saw this tweet
“Johnny Ace is married to the Bella’s mom. That means the Bella’s knew. Which means Daniel Bryan also knew.

Ban him from wrestling now!”

This is basically everyone argument for hhh and Steph being involved lmfaoooooo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The thought of you asking Sasha this question at a meet and greet :dead: :snoop:

oar2.jpg
She won't back talk to me...guaranteed. lol

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Cattle want hunter tied to this so bad. That’s how down bad AEW is right now. nikkas fantasy booking Hunter getting fired

Same guy who spent the holidays victim blaming Kylie and shytting on the journalist who brought it up

He's a sad, sad man.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
True but wasnt Krispen Wah 'banned' for a min after the Truth about his and The Family Death came out?
He was guilty of killing a little kid and his wife and WWE made a 2 hour memorial for him on TV. As fukked up and disgusting these accusations are, I don't see the 2024 version of WWE giving Cokeboy the Benoit treatment over accusations on a civil case, regardless of how fukked up they are.

If he were to be convicted over this charges, then yeah, I could see this becoming a Benoit situation. But we are far from that happening.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Probably because he's part of the family. Would you speak out against the guy who basically gave you your whole career and just happens to be your father in law who you are very close to. The court documents are very clear in who was involved in keeping the story covered up.

Yeah I would actually. I married his daughter not him. I’m not protecting a scum bag who wrote “no means yes”.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I saw this tweet
“Johnny Ace is married to the Bella’s mom. That means the Bella’s knew. Which means Daniel Bryan also knew.

Ban him from wrestling now!”

This is basically everyone argument for hhh and Steph being involved lmfaoooooo
That's a reach. Brian nor the Bella's are called out in the court documents. Johnny Ace and board memebers with executive offices are. There aren't many of those guys and it's easy to narrow down who they are.

:snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You guys are getting corny now with your theories, sounding like second rate wrestling journalists.

"McMahon stated that outside of his attorney, WWE Employee No. 1 was the most feared figure in the company because WWE Employee No. 1 usually fired employees. Beyond that, he offered little detail about WWE Employee No. 1’s role at WWE. Instead, he focused on WWE Employee No. 1’s personal traumas, explaining that similar to Ms. Grant, WWE Employee No. 1 has no family left after WWE Employee No. 1's spouse passed away and that the McMahons and WWE were WWE Employee No. 1’s surrogate family. McMahon touted WWE Employee No. 1’s loyalty, saying that WWE Employee No. 1 would be able protect Ms. Grant, and then led her to his bedroom while giving her the command of, “Please don’t stop this.”

Does that sound like HHH? Also there seems to be confusion in the document on whether WWE Corporate Officer #1 and WWE Employee #1 are the same individual. I didn't read much about WWE Corporate Officer #1 in the complaint but there were a few other mentions of the WWE Employee #1.