Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I know how to read and know what the court document says. Why because I read the document and it ties him to corporate officer No 1?

Me preferring AEW over WWE has nothing to do with HHH. I've always thought he was a piece of shyt way before AEW was a thing. He has a long history of being a scumbag. Being tied as an accomplice in the court documents only proves my point of how big a piece is shyt he is.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you though. You think everything is a stan war. Quit projecting your insecurities on me and sit your bytch ass down. HHH isn't going to give you any dikk or a dildo tonight.

Yeah that man hurt you bad :huhldup:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Reading the complaint Vince was sexually inappropriate with her, sexually harassing her and sexually assaulted her before she was even hired. It happened over a period of about two months with things escalating about a month out from her official employment.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We’ve all speculated on things before, but weirdos wanna turn this into some Stan war bullshyt. :skip:

“Don’t spit on Papa H’s name. :mjcry:

:dead:

I hope Trips doesn’t get exposed that it ruins him, but I can’t say I don’t wanna see it just to see how the stooges react. :mjlol:

I could give a fukk about HHH, one of my most hated wrestlers and I don't watch WWE other than the major PPVs but the thirst from a certain group of people to see HHH go down is totally transparent.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I could give a fukk about HHH, one of my most hated wrestlers and I don't watch WWE other than the major PPVs but the thirst from a certain group of people to see HHH go down is totally transparent.
It’s no different than dudes claiming Mercedes is going here or there. We talk and throw shyt out there. That’s how it is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t followed wrassling for a very long time, how is the business in 2024 in terms of product quality and popularity? Has it changed since Vince sold the business?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Slim Jim is owned by Conagra now, which is a massive cooperation. Yeah, TKO wasn’t trying to mess anything up there.

Not only Conagra but Moutain Dew another sponsor is owned by PepsiCo when Slim Jim paused their sponsorship I know from history when one does this the others are talking about doing it. You lose PepsiCo you're in huge trouble

Bye Vince

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Gave him the treatment :wow:

chris-benoit-entrance.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t followed wrassling for a very long time, how is the business in 2024 in terms of product quality and popularity? Has it changed since Vince sold the business?
I cant comment on the quality, but popularity wise they are pulling in more money than they ever have. Netflix just bought the rights to Raw for 5B and they also get the rights to show WWE stuff outside of the US on smackdown and other stuff too.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whether Ms. Grant was attempting to fukk her way to the top or not, any young woman with the intent to do so should look at this as a cautionary tale; these powerful men are not going to just be content with you laying on top of them for five minutes every other week or jacking them off in their office. Be it they knowingly engage in quid pro quo or are coerced into it, they are going to be in some deep shyt before they know it. These are not normal people.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's no both sides here. I've seen nothing but JeriKKKho fans try to absolve him by saying Vince is worse, meanwhile WWE fans have been celebrating Vince being fired or "resigning". :mjlol:

I guess you missed the part of the thread where some posters were victim blaming the woman and the other part of the thread where people were celebrating he was back....

I know it's a long thread and sometimes people miss some things but go back and read through it :mjgrin: