Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Wadezilla

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but this is all starting to get suspect as hell. Vince leaves, and now Ronda Rousey of all people puts a target on Bruce Prichard's back? It's like someone is trying to get rid of Vince and his boys one by one. Notice she didn't mention Triple H, when she could have.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
The one thing that remains unknown is how much Endeavor actually knew about a) the claims and b) who else might have been involved. Based on the sale, I am guessing they knew Vince paid women off but were in the dark about the specifics behind it, hence the warning about Vince being a liability. If they knew what we know now about just this one woman, I think Vince would have been put out to pasture a year ago.
Seems like most people figured she was just his mistress, but they didn't think all that depraved shyt was going on. They'll just pay a settlement to wipe their hands clean of it.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but this is all starting to get suspect as hell. Vince leaves, and now Ronda Rousey of all people puts a target on Bruce Prichard's back? It's like someone is trying to get rid of Vince and his boys one by one. Notice she didn't mention Triple H, when she could have.

Well no shyt. New people are at the top and you are surprised they want all the "prime offenders" of fukkery and shiest gone? Vince, Johnny, Bruce, Dunn, Hayes, we have all heard the stories, and no reason any one of them shouldn't be culled for the betterment of the company and employees.

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
"What's up, Bruce man.......on today's show we're gonna talk about WHAT HAPPENED WHEN you hid in a closet and watched Vince McMahon drop a deuce on a sex slave, and speaking of sex slaves, Blue Chew has you covered to go as long as want for your freak offs...."

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
So who's all left from the old guard? Just Bruce? Vince is out. Patterson is dead. Buck tooth dipped out. Is Briscoe still there?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
7551156_orig.png
Would be my pick too. The Bloodline stuff has been wrestling's best storyline for the past few years and he has his fingerprints all over it.

Last edited: