Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah I would actually. I married his daughter not him. I’m not protecting a scum bag who wrote “no means yes”.
That's your stance and I can respect that's what you would do. But the court documents specifically call out board members. It's easy to narrow down who corporate officer No. 1 is.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You guys are getting corny now with your theories, sounding like second rate wrestling journalists.

"McMahon stated that outside of his attorney, WWE Employee No. 1 was the most feared figure in the company because WWE Employee No. 1 usually fired employees. Beyond that, he offered little detail about WWE Employee No. 1’s role at WWE. Instead, he focused on WWE Employee No. 1’s personal traumas, explaining that similar to Ms. Grant, WWE Employee No. 1 has no family left after WWE Employee No. 1's spouse passed away and that the McMahons and WWE were WWE Employee No. 1’s surrogate family. McMahon touted WWE Employee No. 1’s loyalty, saying that WWE Employee No. 1 would be able protect Ms. Grant, and then led her to his bedroom while giving her the command of, “Please don’t stop this.”

Does that sound like HHH? Also there seems to be confusion in the document on whether WWE Corporate Officer #1 and WWE Employee #1 are the same individual. I didn't read much about WWE Corporate Officer #1 in the complaint but there were a few other mentions of the WWE Employee #1.

Corporate officer No. 1 sounds like HHH. He's the only board member who fits that description. Employee no. 1 is a different person.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
"Upon information and belief, other WWE employees benefited financially in helping to assist, support and facilitate the commercial sex acts of McMahon in that WWE’s culture revolved around trust relationships, increased status with McMahon and prioritizing the protection of the company. For instance, both WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 and WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 continued to assist in maintaining a position at WWE, as well as advancement opportunities, for Ms. Grant after being told of McMahon’s relations with her."

HHH wasn't having much career advancement around this time. Well, not while Vince was there anyway. Also Steph left the company for the first time right after this affair concluded and a few months later the first allegations leak.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That's your stance and I can respect that's what you would do. But the court documents specifically call out board members. It's easy to narrow down who corporate officer No. 1 is.

I don’t even like triple h at all, but Steph quit twice and he’s got like 7 daughters. I’m hoping he’s not a scumbag of that magnitude, but I’ll never give the benefit of the doubt to a cac 100%.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
That's a reach. Brian nor the Bella's are called out in the court documents. Johnny Ace and board memebers with executive offices are. There aren't many of those guys and it's easy to narrow down who they are.

:snoop:

You're doing too much in this thread.

We get it you want HHH to go down because he called AEW a pissant company and buried some wrestlers you liked back in the day.

But you don't know shyt. You're just blindly speculating. Maybe HHH does get caught up in this but none of us are in any position to know that right now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The thing is no one can prove how much the WWE Corporate Officials knew about the allegations alleged in the complaint, the only thing that can be gleaned from the suit is that they knew about the affair. Do you think Vince was letting board members know he and Laurinaitis were raping an employee regularly? The reason he got forced out the first time is because he involved high level corporate officials in the NDA process and it bit him in the ass this time. If HHH is indeed Corporate Officer #1 he just knew about the relationship but nothing beyond that (that can be proven anyway). HHH was on the outs with McMahon at this time, pretty much stripped of all of his powers and responsibilities but you think this is a man he would trust with covering up multiple rapes?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That's a reach. Brian nor the Bella's are called out in the court documents. Johnny Ace and board memebers with executive offices are. There aren't many of those guys and it's easy to narrow down who they are.

:snoop:
The main point is I, shyt we all, don’t really know. This is why I keep repeating leave it to the investigators— HHH was probably given the go that his position is fine, meanwhile I got people using arguments they saw from Twitter just because they personally want HHH gone.

All these people aren’t lawyers, this isn’t there job. All these people probably push carts for a living but somehow cracked the code on who should be gone next.

I don’t know who’s all on the board, who’s close with who, who’s part of what circle, or anything. But somehow everyone here knows…..and I ask why? Just because they watched their characters on tv or because Vince and hhh are in photos together?

Like someone said here two days ago, this shyt could be like succession… hhh and Vince not in each others circle and not liking each other for a long ass time could be a possibility just as much as these other possibilities indicating he’s guilty

Got goofy ass posters in here talking about some “Ronda could have mentioned hhh in that tweet if she wanted too” like nikka shut up lol ronda not even in wwe, if he’s part of the problem wouldn’t she have addressed this??

A bunch of people who don’t know anything like myself speaking loudly like they know situations and these people beyond their tv characters

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You're doing too much in this thread.

We get it you want HHH to go down because he called AEW a pissant company and buried some wrestlers you liked back in the day.

But you don't know shyt. You're just blindly speculating. Maybe HHH does get caught up in this but none of us are in any position to know that right now.

I know how to read and know what the court document says. Why because I read the document and it ties him to corporate officer No 1?

Me preferring AEW over WWE has nothing to do with HHH. I've always thought he was a piece of shyt way before AEW was a thing. He has a long history of being a scumbag. Being tied as an accomplice in the court documents only proves my point of how big a piece is shyt he is.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you though. You think everything is a stan war. Quit projecting your insecurities on me and sit your bytch ass down. HHH isn't going to give you any dikk or a dildo tonight.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The main point is I, shyt we all, don’t really know. This is why I keep repeating leave it to the investigators— HHH was probably given the go that his position is fine, meanwhile I got people using arguments they saw from Twitter just because they personally want HHH gone.

All these people aren’t lawyers, this isn’t there job. All these people probably push carts for a living but somehow cracked the code on who should be gone next.

I don’t know who’s all on the board, who’s close with who, who’s part of what circle, or anything. But somehow everyone here knows…..and I ask why? Just because they watched their characters on tv or because Vince and hhh are in photos together?

Like someone said here two days ago, this shyt could be like succession… hhh and Vince not in each others circle and not liking each other for a long ass time could be a possibility just as much as these other possibilities indicating he’s guilty

Got goofy ass posters in here talking about some “Ronda could have mentioned hhh in that tweet if she wanted too” like nikka shut up lol ronda not even in wwe, if he’s part of the problem wouldn’t she have addressed this??

A bunch of people who don’t know anything like myself speaking loudly like they know situations and these people beyond their tv characters
The board members are directly on the WWE corporate website. It's easy to find. If the court documents are true then he was involved in covering it up.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Only one problem with her point, HHH outranks Pritchard and can shoot down whatever he suggests. So Pritchard is really beholden to Nick & HHH now, because Vince is completely powerless and can't influence anything anymore.:mjgrin:
Bruce Pritchard will kiss anyone's ass that out ranks him. However, I have a feeling that soon he will be shown the door out the company. I doubt Hunter wants any of vinces old farts sitting next to him in gorilla.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
The thing is no one can prove how much the WWE Corporate Officials knew about the allegations alleged in the complaint, the only thing that can be gleaned from the suit is that they knew about the affair. Do you think Vince was letting board members know he and Laurinaitis were raping an employee regularly? The reason he got forced out the first time is because he involved high level corporate officials in the NDA process and it bit him in the ass this time. If HHH is indeed Corporate Officer #1 he just knew about the relationship but nothing beyond that (that can be proven anyway). HHH was on the outs with McMahon at this time, pretty much stripped of all of his powers and responsibilities but you think this is a man he would trust with covering up multiple rapes?
It's all about the game and how you play it :troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The board members are directly on the WWE corporate website. It's easy to find. If the court documents are true then he was involved in covering it up.

Not saying you're wrong, but if it was that easy to calculate. Then this would have been disclosed by now by necessary legal teams. Much faster than by some random person on an internet forum:yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Come on bro it’s common sense hhh knew Vince was out here shytting on people :mjgrin:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The one thing I learned about in all of this is the pull of Slim Jim. I had no idea what their gross revenue was prior to them wanting to pull sponsorship. Damn near half a bill in sales and they produce over half a bill of slim jim sticks a year? :damn:

Slim Jim is owned by Conagra now, which is a massive cooperation. Yeah, TKO wasn’t trying to mess anything up there.