Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
The details are horrendous, but count me in the crowd that is hardly surprised that Vince would be involved in these kind of shenanigans. He's shown time and time again both on camera and off that he's truly a despicable person.

With that said I'm just waiting for the inevitable...

"Wait! Is that who I think it is... It's Stephanie...WHAT!!! Stephanie Helmsley is back. Stephanie HELMSLEY. MS HELMSLEY is back! Let's see what she has to say"

:unimpressed:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if this is the real reason Sasha and Naomi left..Vince is obviously obsessed with Black d1cks..maybe he tried to corner the best black pu$$y they had onscreen and they walked out? Lol
trash-fanfiction-trash.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The one thing I learned about in all of this is the pull of Slim Jim. I had no idea what their gross revenue was prior to them wanting to pull sponsorship. Damn near half a bill in sales and they produce over half a bill of slim jim sticks a year? :damn:

Last edited:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
HHH has been shady for decades.

Wouldn't surprise me if he really knew all the details of the dirt cleaned up his own mess and kept his mouth shut, we're talking about the same guy who did the same for his Kliq buddies while not partaking in their drug and booze use.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
That would be wild. He's on commentary on damn near everything til late 97 lmao.
They can and have redubbed commentary from the past. They can easily toss JR a truck of money and put him in a studio to do V.O's of all the old shyt. It's the on video part. The Steve Austin/Bret Hart/Undertaker stuff They can't erase him from. He placed himself in the middle of so many careers, that if they erased Vince, we'd only get half their careers. Tonight's gonna be something else.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can and have redubbed commentary from the past. They can easily toss JR a truck of money and put him in a studio to do V.O's of all the old shyt. It's the on video part. The Steve Austin/Bret Hart/Undertaker stuff They can't erase him from. He placed himself in the middle of so many careers, that if they erased Vince, we'd only get half their careers. Tonight's gonna be something else.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem believing Stephanie and Cripple H have known about this shyt for the last 3 years...lol

Cripple H had an affair and they had the woman he was with deleted from wrestling history and besides his association with vince. Hes spent his career around junkies like the klique and low lifes like ric flair who probably did the same shyt vince did to women
His claim to fame is tellin people to suck it but
Somewhere on the internet thanks to nxt or whatever he became an angel :mjlol:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Slim Jim paused its promotional partnership with WWE earlier this week following the release of the lawsuit and allegations against former TKO Executive Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon. McMahon was accused of sex trafficking, emotional and physical abuse, sexual assault and more in a lawsuit filed by former employee Janel Grant on Thursday. McMahon has since resigned from his post from WWE parent company TKO Group Holdings. PWInsider reports that Slim Jim issued a statement, announcing that the company has restored its partnership with WWE.

The statement noted that the company has opted to re-enter the partnership due to the departure of McMahon. It reads as follows:

“After the departure of Vince McMahon, and discussions with WWE TKO senior leadership, Slim Jim has decided to re-enter the Royal Rumble.”