Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Probably because he's part of the family. Would you speak out against the guy who basically gave you your whole career and just happens to be your father in law who you are very close to. The court documents are very clear in who was involved in keeping the story covered up.
Vince doesn’t give a damn about family

His & Stephanie relationship has been strained for years now

Why would her husband care

And Vince Killed his Baby in NXT

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
“All those years that Vince looked down his nose at pro wrestling with disgust, claiming and wanting to be something better than, something more respectable. Well today pro wrestling looks down it’s nose at him with disgust, not just wanting to be but knowing it is, so much better and more respectable than Vince McMahon.”

Lance Storm spittin :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“All those years that Vince looked down his nose at pro wrestling with disgust, claiming and wanting to be something better than, something more respectable. Well today pro wrestling looks down it’s nose at him with disgust, not just wanting to be but knowing it is, so much better and more respectable than Vince McMahon.”

Lance Storm spittin :wow:
Words so eloquent that you’d think @Walt put them to paper

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who y'all want to take Triple H place anyway Bruce:what:
7551156_orig.png

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Vince doesn’t give a damn about family

His & Stephanie relationship has been strained for years now

Why would her husband care

And Vince Killed his Baby in NXT

I don't what to tell you then. The details are in the court filing. They're all on record saying how close a relationship they all have. That doesn't mean things aren't strained now but the strain didn't really come to light until around the time this story started happening. It doesn't change the fact that they are more then likely the names who helped cover things up.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is all of this could had stayed hidden if he would have lived up to deal and just give her $2 million. Chump change for him. Everyone has a price….you just have to actually pay them you dumb, nasty POS.

It’ll be interesting what Endveaor does next. They’ll probably settle and hope no one else has a story to tell. The guy who lead the investigation said the girl was lying about not being reached out to during the investigation. He said her or her lawyer never responded back to their inquiry. Hrs also the guy who left the board after Vincr forced his way back in after the board initially blocked his return. He doesn’t work there anymore so it’s not like he has anything to lose for lying on behalf of the company. So I believe her and what she said, however I wouldn’t be surprised about not being reached out too isn’t 100% accurate

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Who y'all want to take Triple H place anyway Bruce:what:

HHH isn't the only person who knows anything about wrestling. Everyone is replaceable. People thought the same about Vince for a long time and now that he's gone they're still thriving. I know how much people love HHH around here but he is replaceable. Just like Vince was. The brand is to big and most people aside from wrestling nerds like us won't be able to tell the difference of who is in charge.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't what to tell you then. The details are in the court filing. They're all on record saying how close a relationship they all have. That doesn't mean things aren't strained now but the strain didn't really come to light until around the time this story started happening. It doesn't change the fact that they are more then likely the names who helped cover things up.
I have no problem believing Stephanie and Cripple H have known about this shyt for the last 3 years...lol

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
HHH isn't the only person who knows anything about wrestling. Everyone is replaceable. People thought the same about Vince for a long time and now that he's gone they're still thriving. I know how much people love HHH around here but he is replaceable. Just like Vince was. The brand is to big and most people aside from wrestling nerds like us won't be able to tell the difference of who is in charge.

Punk did a decent job with Collision until he started banning people :skip:

Cody is there too. As bad as he was as EVP, he has experience and maybe some maturity now too.