Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Vince may commit dat. He’s no longer apart of his life’s work with the 40th anniversary coming up..He’s legit done. He might even do it on the day of mania just because he’s an a$$hole like that on some “this gonna be such good shyt..” :picard:
I honestly thought he would fold up quick after the initial retirement, the idea of forcing his way back in is probably what kept him going.

I give him less than 6 months this time around.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince called it "The Cock" :dame:

:skip:
tumblr_n5c7y0ZT3W1r89qoso3_250.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I wonder if he had a dildo named after Chris Benoit that he called the vanilla midget?

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I get he made a ton of money out of it, but if he doesn't now, he's probably going to regret selling his company at some point. It's clear that he enjoyed the power and influence his position as owner gave him. Vince doesn't know what to do with himself and couldn't stand not being in power, that's why he came back the first time and got himself a cozy position on the board of directors when he sold the company to endeavor, and now he doesn't even have that. He deserves worst for all the other shyt he's done over the years.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I know there's people making HHH the third, unnamed, corporate guy in the lawsuit but it's probably Dunn :pacspit:
People want it to be hhh so bad lmao

If it’s him get him out but damn— imagine having no actual play in any of this but everyone swears you are

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
People want it to be hhh so bad lmao

If it’s him get him out but damn— imagine having no actual play in any of this but everyone swears you are

Its probably Kevin Dunn hence his sudden retirment/departure

I always felt like Nick Khan and Triple H engineered and encouraged the lawsuits to go through by leaking the first story to the press in 2022 to get the power back