Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We all know Cokeboy fought tooth and nail to add the "he'll defend himself VIGOROUSLY" line. He probably told them he would resign as long as he could use that phrase in the press release.

Probably yelled at his Jerry McDevitt yesterday on some "i DON'T CARE WHAT THAT STATEMENT SAYS BUT YOU BETTER fukkING PUT IN THERE I'LL DEFEND MYSELF LIKE THE MANLIEST MOTHERfukkER ON THE PLANET DAMMIT!!".

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
We all know Cokeboy fought tooth and nail to add the "he'll defend himself VIGOROUSLY" line. He probably told them he would resign as long as he could use that phrase in the press release.

Probably yelled at his Jerry McDevitt yesterday on some "i DON'T CARE WHAT THAT STATEMENT SAYS BUT YOU BETTER fukkING PUT IN THERE I'LL DEFEND MYSELF LIKE THE MANLIEST MOTHERfukkER ON PLANET DAMMIT!!".
Wasn't Jerry about to retire too? :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But the fukk up thing is 10 years from now when that synth starts and no chance that’s what ya got plays, you know the same people shytting on him will pop when a 90 year old Vince comes out in a wheel chair and oxygen masked with hair still dyed to look like a 1950s Spanish telenova villian
With TKO taking over I don't think we'll see much of Vince ever again unless it's 100% necessary.

If Steph was still in charge she would create a special award for the HOF ceremony on some "The Vince McMahon medal honors the real visionaries of Sports Entertainment" or some assbackwards bullshyt :dead:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:salute: Ms. Grant go get your money.

:pacspit: Cokeboy. Better name one of his dildos after Benoit because that's what waiting for him on the other side :ufdup:

Slim Jim being the reason this senile piece of shyt is finally gone is such a wrestling type of ending :dead:

Netflix's documentary gonna have to wait another 6 months :mjlol:

The funny part is, the loss of the Slim Jim sponsorship in the mid-90's was allegedly the main reason for the fallout between Cokeboy and Macho Man. When he let Macho walk, Macho took the Slim Jim sponsorship with him to WCW. That was when the WWF was hard on cash, so Cokeboy was upset he lost that revenue stream. This is round 2 for Slim Jim sonning him :russ:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say Rest in Piss but he'd prolly like that so fukk him
Hope this turns into a criminal case

Yeah, big time fukked if so.

EDIT:
That said, if you cover someone's wrongdoings up officially but still leak it and get the person taken down...

...is it even a bad thing?
I've suspected from the start it was Stephanie or Trips that leaked it just because of the weird events that happened afterwards, but who knows?
But the fukk up thing is 10 years from now when that synth starts and no chance that’s what ya got plays, you know the same people shytting on him will pop when a 90 year old Vince comes out in a wheel chair and oxygen masked with hair still dyed to look like a 1950s Spanish telenova villian
The only thing I'm going to miss is the theme song, and Vince was the GOAT evil authority figure. Was one of the best wrestling villains of all time.