Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the nikka shouldn’t have stopped paying her then. Sucks to suck, nikka!

Feeling sorry for Vince McMahon of all people is insanity
I don't feel sorry for him? I think inferences are being made in things I'm not even saying

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something tells me tko knew this was coming that’s why the rock joined up
Probably. I'm going to guess they received some sort of letter from her legal counsel in advance that this was coming and did whatever they could to make sure that Netflix deal went through. That said, I'd be shocked if there was no clause for disclosures etc or they didn't get a call as soon as this broke that they were heavily considering walking away from the deal if WWE didn't make good at get rid of Vince.

However, there probably would be some huge million dollar fee Netflix would have to pay, so it would be in their interest to push WWE to get rid of Vince and (hopefully) clean up.

They are fukked if it turns out Triple H and Nick Kahn are deeply culpable to the point they can't just talk it away.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I would say Rest in Piss but he'd prolly like that so fukk him
Hope this turns into a criminal case
They are fukked if it turns out Triple H and Nick Kahn are deeply culpable to the point they can't just talk it away.
Yeah, big time fukked if so.

EDIT:
That said, if you cover someone's wrongdoings up officially but still leak it and get the person taken down...

...is it even a bad thing?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
No he's not. If he wasn't participating in the actual sexual acts or trafficking then he's in the clear. The main target was Vince and they got him, that's how all these things usually work out.

He didn't need to participate.. there's no way he didn't know what was going on. Even if you want to argue he didn't know about the sexual abuse,.. if he knew about the affair period and it can be proven, it's a wrap. That is a no-go in the corporate world.

That company was rotten from top to bottom under Cokeboy.. Ari might take the choppa to all of em.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:salute: Ms. Grant go get your money.

:pacspit: Cokeboy. Better name one of his dildos after Benoit because that's what waiting for him on the other side :ufdup:

Slim Jim being the reason this senile piece of shyt is finally gone is such a wrestling type of ending :dead:

Netflix's documentary gonna have to wait another 6 months :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But the fukk up thing is 10 years from now when that synth starts and no chance that’s what ya got plays, you know the same people shytting on him will pop when a 90 year old Vince comes out in a wheel chair and oxygen masked with hair still dyed to look like a 1950s Spanish telenova villian

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He didn't need to participate.. there's no way he didn't know what was going on. Even if you want to argue he didn't know about the sexual abuse,.. if he knew about the affair period and it can be proven, it's a wrap. That is a no-go in the corporate world.

That company was rotten from top to bottom under Cokeboy.. Ari might take the choppa to all of em.

Exactly but people want to play dumb. These guys are all replaceable and if they knew what was happening then I imagine TKO doesn't want to risk losing money. There are plenty of great wrestling minds out there.