Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gotta say as well, CM Punk came at a interesting time to come back to the WWE... he left one company with tons of backstage fukkery... to WWE having backstage fukkery.

He came to a place that fukkery months before he joined and the place he left has had new fukkery in the months since he left too

Wrestling be like that lol

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People want it to be hhh so bad lmao

If it’s him get him out but damn— imagine having no actual play in any of this but everyone swears you are
I mean, everyone that was close to Vince played some part in it. There's no fukking way Grant is the only case of Vince doing heinous shyt to women -hell, we already know he signed a bunch of NDA's in the past decade- and stuff like that doesn't get past people that work in the office hand in hand with the abuser.

Now, knowing and doing jackshyt about it is not the same as committing the atrocities these deviant fukkers were doing (and I buy Dunn being the latter group more than HHH) but please let's not act like anyone that goes years back with Vince in Connecticut didn't play some type of role in his abuses.

It's like priests. The congregations know who is a pedo/abuser and they hide it and every priest that works with the abusers know. There will be other who aren't close to him that might not know and only "hear" about it (and of course the people that go to church have no clue), but if they are close to any degree, they played some part in it because they have real knowledge of what was going on.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I mean, everyone that was close to Vince played some part in it. There's no fukking way Grant is the only case of Vince doing heinous shyt to women -hell, we already know he signed a bunch of NDA's in the past decade- and stuff like that doesn't get past people that work in the office hand in hand with the abuser.

Now, knowing and doing jackshyt about it is not the same as committing the atrocities these deviant fukkers were doing (and I buy Dunn being the latter group more than HHH) but please let's not act like anyone that goes years back with Vince in Connecticut didn't play some type of role in his abuses.

It's like priests. The congregations know who is a pedo/abuser and they hide it and every priest that works with the abusers know. There will be other who aren't close to him that might not know and only "hear" about it (and of course the people that go to church have no clue), but if they are close to any degree, they played some part in it because they have real knowledge of what was going on.

HHH out here tweeting and running the show like he’s got nothing to worry about — even though Vince is a maniac openly sex trafficking and having your son-in-law partake in it knowing he could tell his daughter seems dumb

But we will see— I’m just saying I’m going to leave it to the professionals that get paid to investigate these disgusting acts instead of people on social media

And even if hhh is cleared from this there’s going to be a bunch of social media folks claiming hhh was in on it no matter what

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
HHH out here tweeting and running the show like he’s got nothing to worry about — even though Vince is a maniac openly sex trafficking and having your son-in-law partake in it knowing he could tell his daughter seems dumb

But we will see— I’m just saying I’m going to leave it to the professionals that get paid to investigate these disgusting acts instead of people on social media

And even if hhh is cleared from this there’s going to be a bunch of social media folks claiming hhh was in on it no matter what
I don't wanna sound like I believe La Nariz was an active abuser so I don't wanna go much further. All I wanna say is that let's not be naive about these type of cases. The close circle of the abuser always knows.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don't wanna sound like I believe La Nariz was an active abuser so I don't wanna go much further. All I wanna say is that let's not be naive about these type of cases. The close circle of the abuser always knows.
That’s a good point

I just hate social media trying to be detectives because someone innocent always catches a stray

Only time will tell

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Gotta post two #packwatch because one wasn't enough

IMG-6495.gif

-B-lyp.gif

RIP Bozo