Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Scary part for Vince is this was just the recent stuff, I am sure he and those around him did much worse back in the day when no one batted an eye. I believe this will just open up everything and those should come to light too.

Will be interesting how they treat him, do they treat him like Hogan, go away for few years and then accept him again, or forget about him forever. Probably the former since majority of them are loyal to Vince no matter what

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I bet he feels like Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon.

:damn: "UH-OH TRIPLE H IS HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO BUST VINCE?"

full
"No I am just coming over for a cup of Coffee marks..."

:damn:"YOUR GOING TO BUST VINCE! YOUR GOING TO BUST VINCE!"

full
"It's probably nothing..."

tumblr_mw4m2pyd031qm3ypqo1_500.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really wonder how WWE would handle Vince’s death. He’s the most important figure in the history of the company, and he’s now persona non grata.
They would definitely acknowledge his death. I doubt they would do anything beyond that on-air at least. No tribute show. Nothing. I think that's what he deserves too. One of the most important things to him was likely his legacy. He believed he would always be around, always talked about, even after his death. He believed he would become an immortal figure. That's dead now and it's all his fault.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'd be shocked if Triple H was involved in anyway.

If anything I'd say he was involved in the investigation and questions need to be asked his way if it was a sham. But other than that the only thing I would say he was involved is is maybe backstage bullying, but that's it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He didn't need to participate.. there's no way he didn't know what was going on. Even if you want to argue he didn't know about the sexual abuse,.. if he knew about the affair period and it can be proven, it's a wrap. That is a no-go in the corporate world.

That company was rotten from top to bottom under Cokeboy.. Ari might take the choppa to all of em.
Corporations also don't always clean house when a scandal happens, look at how many people stay on when someone gets accused/convicted of a scandal. This is just people reaching to try and find a way to get HHH out of the company too.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The bad faith takes both sides of the Stan wars are having are sorta hilarious because they’re so see through….
There's no both sides here. I've seen nothing but JeriKKKho fans try to absolve him by saying Vince is worse, meanwhile WWE fans have been celebrating Vince being fired or "resigning". :mjlol: