Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what happened. He took advantage of a woman in dire straits. She wanted honest work. This wasn't someone who knew what time it was and was cool with the deviancy until he dumped her and stopped paying her, I know we're used to seeing that shyt, but this aint that.
That's exactly what happened. He stopped paying her and she wasn't cool with it anymore and put it all out there. If he was still paying her 3 million we never would have heard he was a deviant.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's exactly what happened. He stopped paying her and she wasn't cool with it anymore and put it all out there. If he was still paying her 3 million we never would have heard he was a deviant.
Well the nikka shouldn’t have stopped paying her then. Sucks to suck, nikka!

Feeling sorry for Vince McMahon of all people is insanity

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:ohhh: Finishing the Story was all about getting the McMahons and KLIQ out of the WWE?

4cfa2bf015186866d2418389ee6bfbc549690d00.gifv

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Lol nikkas want hunter out on some stan wars shyt now

Unserious group :pachaha:

Rocky replaced Vince. We won

I want him out because he enabled this shyt. I could care less about stan wars. They need to get everyone out who enabled this shyt. The company will be fine with or without him. He's replaceable just like Vince was.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Nothing you say is going to make me defend that motherfukker. She could've been the biggest hoe in Connecticut, he still crossed lines and has been doing so for decades.

He raped that ref.
He covered up Snuka killing his girlfriend.
He was fukking ring boys with Patterson, may he rest in shyt.
Ya mans is a deviant and hell ain't hot enough for him.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing you say is going to make me defend that motherfukker. She could've been the biggest hoe in Connecticut, he still crossed lines and has been doing so for decades.

He raped that ref.
He covered up Snuka killing his girlfriend.
He was fukking ring boys with Patterson, may he rest in shyt.
Ya mans is a deviant and hell ain't hot enough for him.
I'm not defending anything

:yeshrug:

I'm just stating facts. He paid her off, stopped paying and she put it all out there. It is what it is.

Doesn't make him innocent, good etc