Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If this was my own sister or daughter, I would think Vince was a sick fukk but also I would get on my daughters case for being so stupid . He literally shytted on her and she let it slide
No. Her mind was capable of doing it..I told yiu about the cam girl story years ago..like during the Daniel Bryan Yes movement era...I asked her OUTRIGHT...would you let someone shyt on your chest for 50k? She said HELL YEAH...with pride and no remorse. White girl. She said "I can wash that off. I can use that money." Her mindset was so fukked up and irrational that all you can do is shake your head.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Same Marks talking about "burn the WWE" down on some fake morale shyt not gonna be watching Smackdown and the Rumble this weekend. That whole expose everybody on Twitter outrage be hilarious
Well Rock might be at the Rumble..lol. That's different:laugh:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In November 2019, Ms. Grant informed McMahon that her doctor suggested that her symptoms stemmed from trauma and ongoing stress. McMahon mocked her: “emotional trauma my ass!!” However, on November 20, 2019, McMahon insisted that Ms. Grant see a physician of his choosing. This physician is referred to herein as “Celebrity Doctor” and the facility that Celebrity Doctor operated from is referred to herein as “Alternative Clinic.” McMahon and Celebrity Doctor assured Grant that her bills at Alternative Clinic would be taken care of under McMahon’s account. After the initial visit, it became apparent to Ms. Grant that McMahon and Celebrity Doctor wanted Ms. Grant to remain in the care of Celebrity Doctor’s practice and Ms. Grant felt pressured to do so.

Celebrity Doctor made comments about how Celebrity Doctor/they (“they” referring to McMahon and Alternative Clinic) had “saved her life” and Celebrity Doctor often remarked how Ms. Grant was unable to even make eye contact with Celebrity Doctor during their initial sessions—an obvious sign of trauma. Ms. Grant acknowledged having a relationship with McMahon during visits with Celebrity Doctor, who gave little reaction, save telling her there were “many different paths to God and love.” Celebrity Doctor lavished attention, treatments and products on Ms. Grant, all of which were paid for under McMahon’s account. Ms. Grant was never provided with any receipts. When Ms. Grant inquired about certain treatments provided, Celebrity Doctor challenged her on whether she trusted Celebrity Doctor and postured that if she didn’t trust Celebrity Doctor, then “we should part ways right now.” At the outset of her care with Celebrity Doctor, each session lasted up to one hour. Ms. Grant would leave feeling exhausted from Celebrity Doctor’s deep dives into her personal and work life as “a coach” focused on behavioral science.

-

Regarding the NDA, Ms. Grant asked McMahon, “Is this when Jerry sends the papers?” McMahon nodded and assured Ms. Grant that they would be “in the driver’s seat” to iron out terms together but she would need an attorney to make things official and approved of Ms. Grant asking Celebrity Doctor for an attorney referral.

On or about January 19, 2022, Ms. Grant advised McMahon that she had contacted Celebrity Doctor about an attorney referral, and on that physician’s recommendation, and upon McMahon’s approval, she signed a retainer agreement with a lawyer later that day. On January 24, 2022, McMahon continued to engage in sexual text message exchanges with Ms. Grant, including encouraging her to send an explicit photo to WWE Superstar.

:jbhmm: