Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently, this is coming out because Vince stopped paying the settlement payments he agreed with her.

Vince must be terminal or senile because he is out here not giving a single solitary fukk about being a depraved rapist and everyone finding out about it.
Why would you just not pay lol

She could have been a ho - there are plenty of women who are - and that's why he thought "I don't have to worry about this, there's no way she's going to sue me".

She's going to take every penny he got from selling his stock. Might as well commit dat.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Grant's lawsuit said McMahon offered her to Brock Lesnar as a kind of signing bonus.

The lawsuit, filed in a Connecticut federal court, describes in graphic detail Grant’s account of interactions with the businessman and TV personality. She alleged that McMahon and another WWE executive locked her in an office in WWE’s headquarters in Stamford, Conn., on June 15, 2021, and took turns sexually assaulting her while other staff were working.

In the middle of another workday, on June 23, 2021, McMahon locked Grant inside his private locker room at WWE’s offices and forced himself on her over a massage table, the suit said. Later that day, McMahon’s personal assistant delivered $15,000 in Bloomingdale’s gift cards to Grant in her office.

The suit also includes screenshots of explicit text messages that McMahon allegedly sent to Grant. A May 2020 message said: “i’m the only one who owns U and controls who I want to f— U.”

Grant alleged that McMahon shared nude photos and explicit videos of her without consent with other WWE employees, unnamed executives and stars, and directed her to have sex with them. The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a c— down her throat.”

In March 2020, McMahon began sharing sexually explicit photographs and videos of Grant with other men, including other WWE executives and a former UFC heavyweight champion with whom WWE was actively trying to sign to a new contract, according to the suit. In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said.
That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating, the suit said, and after she did, he called her a “b—.” That same month, the suit said, the star expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
what you think happened with Steph?

I know she wanted no parts of his return. got the fukk up outta there as soon as he forced his way back into the company
When you see people in the corporate world just up and peace out like that, its not because of what they see coming tomorrow, it’s what they see coming 5 years from tomorrow.

This aint done by a long shot

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently, this is coming out because Vince stopped paying the settlement payments he agreed with her.

Vince must be terminal or senile because he is out here not giving a single solitary fukk about being a depraved rapist and everyone finding out about it.

Vince had a coke flashback to Warrior and Jeff Jarrett holding him up for money.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
what you think happened with Steph?

I know she wanted no parts of his return. got the fukk up outta there as soon as he forced his way back into the company
This old man stripped Hunter from his duties, then stripped NXT ass naked by firing a lot of staff during that period. Stress was so bad even Hunter had a heart attack. :picard:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this shyt is super disturbing just ruined my day. we all knew vince was fukked up but this is probably the tip of the iceberg. I expect more women to come forward and more wrestlers to be implicated. this is going to get way worse.
Eh not sure about the wrestlers part. This seems like it was Vince's inner circle, and when it comes to wrestlers there's only a few that are in that circle.