Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Vince pulling out a small red white and green dildo talmbout “you getting 619’d tonight pal” is insane

This nikka was beyond horny

I don’t think this is the end honestly. I feel like Vince about to get Diddy’d by like 5 more people

Vince whipping out the little zinger calling it Doink the Clown :wow:

WafflesInATL

Rookie
Daps
If this is true, the girl deserves to get that bag. Or would the previous payout prevent her from pursuing this?

Yeah, he's probably getting got this time....

I know he's not THE founder, but he's pretty much for all intents and purposes the "founder" of what the company is today.

Is the founder of the entire company about to get the Hogan/Benoit treatment?

Imagine what's basically not only the iconic moments, but also what's basically the majority of Steve Austin and the Rock's careers being wiped out of existence because of "'Mr. McMahon'??? Who is that? :huh:"

Crazy to think about....... :lupe:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
TKO already made moves to easily remove Vince from the company if needed. I don't really see this having any impact. They can release something today or tomorrow that he's removed permanently and keep going.

Brock stuff...I'd believe it.

The question to me personally is, does that prove trafficking? He could have just thought she was a ho - and there are many women that would be hoes and accept money for doing depraved things. To me, that's not an indictment yet :yeshrug:

But now he'll just be out of wrestling until more comes to light. Any RR appearance they had planned for him is gone at this moment.
The thing that makes it so unbelievable is why would Brock engage in this type of behavior? when his wife Sable sued WWE prior to this in the late 90s:snoop:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The real question is how many people were complacent versus Vince just being powerful

I see a lot of people throwing dirt on Steph and Hunter, and I get it for sure. But I also ask, what can you really do at a point when the owner is moving insane? They forced him out and he forced himself right back on board. nikka was basically okay with burning the building down into smithereens and holding up tv deals if it mean he had to stay away

shyt is like succession. There’s a level of complacency for sure, but then it’s like.. what can y’all really do to muhfukkin Logan Roy besides await his death? nikka had POWER power

Daps
If this is true, the girl deserves to get that bag. Or would the previous payout prevent her from pursuing this?
Apparently, this is coming out because Vince stopped paying the settlement payments he agreed with her.

Vince must be terminal or senile because he is out here not giving a single solitary fukk about being a depraved rapist and everyone finding out about it.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
No wonder he took the Saudi deal:picard:

fukk anyone who wants this creep back:camby:
wild that this what them sheiks was doing to Bria Myles
full