Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn't he threaten to not sign off on tv rights or a sale unless they allowed him back in?

LMAO vince is insane. nikka said ya'll gon be on youtube with ishowspeed clips if ya'll dont give me my chair back.
Yes

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is honestly so sick and ridiculous that it’s hilarious. This cac really swatted over her and shytted on her dome then proceeded to make her have sex for an hour? This cac really out here naming dildos after wrestlers and cosplaying as Brock in bed. All this happened after Metoo. And the sad thing is I think TKO can’t remove him. He still has the majority of shares and when he forced himself back in the board he put in some clause that says he can’t be removed without his consent.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Eh not sure about the wrestlers part. This seems like it was Vince's inner circle, and when it comes to wrestlers there's only a few that are in that circle.
i duno after hearing how jericho defended vince on some podcast and hearing shyt about jericho wouldn't be surprised if he's involved. vince was buddy buddy with some of these guys. the lawsuit even says vince shared her photos and shyt with the wrestlers. I bet even John cena knows about vince's shyt.