Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
didn't he threaten to not sign off on tv rights or a sale unless they allowed him back in?

LMAO vince is insane
And then other board members resigned and Vince brought in his other stooges in. By this time Hunter, Nick and Steph had no choice but to kiss the ring. This mf gave himself all the power after the votes. :francis:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
didn't he threaten to not sign off on tv rights or a sale unless they allowed him back in?

LMAO vince is insane. nikka said ya'll gon be on youtube with ishowspeed clips if ya'll dont give me my chair back.
Old article from WSJ, Vince basically saying "you won't get any deals on media rights without my direct participation."

"
In December, The Wall Street Journal reported McMahon was eying a comeback – the first rumblings that the new era might be on shaky ground.

According to the Journal’s reporting, McMahon was telling people around him that he had received bad advice to step aside after the paper reported he used company funds to pay more than $12 million in hush money settlements to women to cover up “allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.”

The WSJ also reported McMahon believed the controversy would have blown over if he had just stayed on as head of creative and chairman of the company’s board of directors.

Then, in early January, McMahon made his move.

As revealed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, McMahon said he had to return to the company because negotiations over media rights and a “strategic alternatives review” required his “direct participation, leadership and support.” He told the SEC he was putting himself back on the company’s board of directors, along with two longtime allies – both of whom McMahon had fired from the company in 2020.

How could he do this, despite retiring in disgrace and ostensibly being away from the company for months? McMahon never sold his stock in the company and remained WWE’s controlling shareholder.

“The only way for WWE to fully capitalize on this opportunity is for me to return as Executive Chairman and support the management team in the negotiations for our media rights and to combine that with a review of strategic alternatives,” McMahon said in a news release. “My return will allow WWE, as well as any transaction counterparties, to engage in these processes knowing they will have the support of the controlling shareholder.”"

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
this also all stems from vince being abused as a kid and growing up in the trailer park. that's why he gets off on degrading people it probably happen to him as a child. I think it was rumored his step mom molested him or some shyt in the trailer park went down.
I always thought Vince hates everything about himself. He hates trailer park trash even though that is what he is. But he also hates the billionaires that he himself became.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

LMAO vince is insane. nikka said ya'll gon be on youtube with ishowspeed clips if ya'll dont give me my chair back.
He would've held the company hostage if he wasn’t put back power

TV rights
Endeavor Deal

This is karma

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I always thought Vince hates everything about himself. He hates trailer park trash even though that is what he is. But he also hates the billionaires that he himself became.
either way he has clearly been through a ton of trauma including abuse and some type of sexual abuse.