Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ba3970002643bfd4ad5326718e8dad62.png

Yeah he's 100% guilty :picard:

I remember some TSC Breh called Shawn... Heavenbottom :scusthov:

Reigns finding out he's the middle one that's been used:

roman-reigns-shocked.gif

Acknowledge Me :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know nothing about wrestling really but read about all this today in the Wall Street Journal

the lawsuit is pretty fukking sick, it was as convincing as Cassies' and some other high profile ones. He could end up in the feds sights.

I didn't finish the article, but will go back and read, plus the actual lawsuit complaint. For sure, I think sex trafficking is going to have a new meaning, or new defintion, and some of the claims in general are kind of tenuous, but since the Epstein prosecution, it's been able to be applied this way.

FORCE FRAD or COERCION

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The real question is how many people were complacent versus Vince just being powerful

I see a lot of people throwing dirt on Steph and Hunter, and I get it for sure. But I also ask, what can you really do at a point when the owner is moving insane? They forced him out and he forced himself right back on board. nikka was basically okay with burning the building down into smithereens and holding up tv deals if it mean he had to stay away

shyt is like succession. There’s a level of complacency for sure, but then it’s like.. what can y’all really do to muhfukkin Logan Roy besides await his death? nikka had POWER power

I hope Stephanie can come out and tell her truth someday

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I’m not kidding.

I swear for the past few nights, I’ve been watching a lot of Vince stuff on YouTube because as much as I can’t stand him, I still have a soft spot for dude even with all of his idiosyncrasies. I even thought about making a Vince appreciation thread…

And then this news breaks less than 12 hours later :mjlol:

I feel the same,hell it extends to Kang Lawler especially as im doing a 99 WWE Rewatch but Geez:picard: