Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From Reddit

You all need to read the formal complaint. It includes more detail and texts from Vince to the accuser which are wild. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647/gov.uscourts.ctd.157647.1.0.pdf

There is a lot of truly awful stuff in there but it's worth a read just to understand the depths. A few snippets below:

• One of Vince's texts:
  • Another text pimping her out to Johnny Ace (they had multiple threesomes if you are interested):
  • More from the complaint about the threesomes with Johnny Ace:
  • Another one from the complaint which details Vince trying to re-sign a UFC/WWE star (presumably Brock). Brock was supposed to "meet up" with the accuser after dinner as a signing bonus but was too drunk. So Vince cosplayed as Brock during rough sex with her instead:

WTF :why:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
ba3970002643bfd4ad5326718e8dad62.png

Yeah he's 100% guilty :picard:

Vince definitely had a dildo called "dikkinbottom" :scust:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TKO already made moves to easily remove Vince from the company if needed. I don't really see this having any impact. They can release something today or tomorrow that he's removed permanently and keep going.

Brock stuff...I'd believe it.

The question to me personally is, does that prove trafficking? He could have just thought she was a ho - and there are many women that would be hoes and accept money for doing depraved things. To me, that's not an indictment yet :yeshrug:

But now he'll just be out of wrestling until more comes to light. Any RR appearance they had planned for him is gone at this moment.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
TKO already made moves to easily remove Vince from the company if needed. I don't really see this having any impact. They can release something today or tomorrow that he's removed permanently and keep going.

Brock stuff...I'd believe it.

The question to me personally is, does that prove trafficking? He could have just thought she was a ho - and there are many women that would be hoes and accept money for doing depraved things. To me, that's not an indictment yet :yeshrug:

But now he'll just be out of wrestling until more comes to light. Any RR appearance they had planned for him is gone at this moment.

Wonder when TKO issues a statement on this since they've been radio silent so far.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
From Reddit

WTF :why:

It's not even a surprise. All the info that has being released detailing what Vince has done. The lack of boundaries is typical of someone who was sexually abused themselves. Also doesn't help that said person is also a billionaire which feeds the depravity even more.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s the worst imaginable optics considering they struck a massive deal with Vince less than a year ago. furthermore WWE has been and always will be Vince’s baby, in terms of media lore. If you think they can just give Vince his walking papers and wave a magic wand like nothing happened I have a bridge to sell you