Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

There’s no ‘if’ about it.
So when that happens, cry. tweet. scream. holler. Whatever you wanna do to take out cha frustration..

Again, until then.. what are we talking about?

I watched RAW yesterday… saw Ali, who Vince had at home - having a good showing against the most protected guy on the roster currently

Saw the hurt business, who Vince was vehemently opposed to being a group despite the pleas from Lashley and MVP, moving toward regrouping

Saw a focus on tag team wrestling, which Vince never gave a fukk about

Saw Bronson Reed who Vince fired because he didn’t like his look, get a strong debut demolishing Tozawa in impressive fashion.

Saw a wrestling heavy main event that went long and had Vince’s favorite boy toy Austin Theory, first name intact, get punked by Seth (and Lashley)

So again, it’s like what are we talking about? What about anything that we’ve seen in the past few weeks gives anyone the impression that Vince is booking? Outside of Hunter repeatedly saying out of his fukkin mouth that he is still in charge of creative. Will Vince stay away from creative forever? I doubt it, but until that happens, what the fukk are we talking about? You sky is falling ass nikkas need to sit down somewhere and stop acting weird. Respectfully

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They're starting to let long tenured people go, which means that the company is 100% getting sold. It may also mean that Vince is most likely here for just the sale.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

cm-punk-tony-khan.gif

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Im just saying “what if…” I never said I believed the rumor.

75% of the posts were like jokes
You guys talking to an alias lol. I mean, look at this shyt:

-Low post count
-Old join date
-Writes nothing but paragraphs about AEW

Also just looked, and surprise, just 1 post before January 2019. What happened during that month again? :unimpressed:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So when that happens, cry. tweet. scream. holler. Whatever you wanna do to take out cha frustration..

Again, until then.. what are we talking about?

I watched RAW yesterday… saw Ali, who Vince had at home - having a good showing against the most protected guy on the roster currently

Saw the hurt business, who Vince was vehemently opposed to being a group despite the pleas from Lashley and MVP, moving toward regrouping

Saw a focus on tag team wrestling, which Vince never gave a fukk about

Saw Bronson Reed who Vince fired because he didn’t like his look, get a strong debut demolishing Tozawa in impressive fashion.

Saw a wrestling heavy main event that went long and had Vince’s favorite boy toy Austin Theory, first name intact, get punked by Seth (and Lashley)

So again, it’s like what are we talking about? What about anything that we’ve seen in the past few weeks gives anyone the impression that Vince is booking? Outside of Hunter repeatedly saying out of his fukkin mouth that he is still in charge of creative. Will Vince stay away from creative forever? I doubt it, but until that happens, what the fukk are we talking about? You sky is falling ass nikkas need to sit down somewhere and stop acting weird. Respectfully

You need to shut up and listen sometimes and let common sense lead the way rather than psycho analyze posters you don’t know.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys talking to an alias lol. I mean, look at this shyt:

-Low post count
-Old join date
-Writes nothing but paragraphs about AEW

Also just looked, and surprise, just 1 post before January 2019. What happened during that month again? :unimpressed:

Once again we addressed this.

Grown ass man that has a life.
Been lurking since the SOHH days.
Also changed my name because I said some shyt in relationship to the Dolph murder that a majority of my city would not agree with and would not want to ruin some relationships because who else knows who lurks on this shyt.
Post about throwback WCW, Memphis, old school wrestling topics as well.

This board just needs a voice of reason because some of y’all clearly don’t go outside and have a pulse of what’s really going on outside of the Alvarez and Meltzer.