Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I haven't seen other reports about this but just a heads up if it is true.

These nikkas is cooked smh

Those meetings Triple H are doing a bs too and he knows it (not blaming him he’s just doing his job) but there’s a reason why he needs to calm nerves and assure everyone that he’s in charge of creative (for now) because everyone knows that they’re fukked if and when Vince returns to creative.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
nikkas gon run around like chickens with their heads cut off over Vince clickbait everyday

His presence hasn't been felt as far as the television product goes so this mass freakout over that potentially happening is pretty counter productive. If he does step into creative and the Vince'isms return, cry all night and day by all means.. but until that happens, what are doing here? all we have is the product in front of us to go off, and that hasn't changed one bit. What's the purpose of hollering over shyt that literally hasn't happened? Get a grip on yourselves my nikkas, stop being weird. act normal.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikkas gon run around like chickens with their heads cut off over Vince clickbait everyday

His presence hasn't been felt as far as the television product goes so this mass freakout over that potentially happening is pretty counter productive. If he does step into creative and the Vince'isms return, cry all night and day by all means.. but until that happens, what are doing here? all we have is the product in front of us to go off, and that hasn't changed one bit. What's the purpose of hollering over shyt that literally hasn't happened? Get a grip on yourselves my nikkas, stop being weird. act normal.

There’s no ‘if’ about it.