Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to see The Khans buy it so all these weirdo marks and stooges can lose their shyt. :dead:

Won’t happen. This is all coming from dirt sheets who have no sources in the business world which has been apparent this entire week. Khan is working you fools to put AEWs name in your mouth because the topic in y’all’s community has been the same. Not Sasha Banks rumor, not the CM Punk drama, and definitely not his product.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Won’t happen. This is all coming from dirt sheets who have no sources in the business world which has been apparent this entire week. Khan is working you fools to put AEWs name in your mouth because the topic in y’all’s community has been the same. Not Sasha Banks rumor, not the CM Punk drama, and definitely not his product.
Since when has Barron's not been a source in the business world? It's operated by Dow Jones

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when has Barron's not been a source in the business world? It's operated by Dow Jones

Because this news clip is the equivalent of Irv Gotti calling his PR to put out “Nas is signing with Murder Inc” (that might go over your head, but you’re on a hip hop board so go do your research).

One minute all y’all hollering Vince is coming back to have “complete control”. You think he (Vince) or even shareholders would be confident in the Khans’ purchasing WWE when they have not turned a profit since they started? Stock would plummet. nikkas would go private before entertaining that.

A lot of y’all have a false sense of reality.

Tony Khan putting that out is the same thing he was doing when he had a “game changing announcement” every week. He trying to bring eyeballs to AEW because the product can’t do it alone outside of debuts that have no follow up.

Smart move on his part.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because this news clip is the equivalent of Irv Gotti calling his PR to put out “Nas is signing with Murder Inc” (that might go over your head, but you’re on a hip hop board so go do your research).

One minute all y’all hollering Vince is coming back to have “complete control”. You think he (Vince) or even shareholders would be confident in the Khans’ purchasing WWE when they have not turned a profit since they started? Stock would plummet. nikkas would go private before entertaining that.

Tony Khan putting that out is the same thing he was doing when he had a “game changing announcement” every week. He trying to bring eyeballs to AEW because the product can’t do it alone outside of debuts that have no follow up.

Smart move on his part.
:bryan:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Smart move on his part.
Where's the cap?

Everywhere.

Imagine getting this worked up over something that isn't going to happen anyway :mjlol:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the cap?

Everywhere.

Imagine getting this worked up over something that isn't going to happen anyway :mjlol:

Worked up was all y’all the other day when y’all thought Vince was taking it private and selling to the saudis. I just call bullshyt when I see it. If I was Tony Khan as a competing business owner, I would have put that out too because my cult fan base believes everything I say.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Im just saying “what if…” I never said I believed the rumor.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Worked up was all y’all the other day when y’all thought Vince was taking it private and selling to the saudis. I just call bullshyt when I see it. If I was Tony Khan as a competing business owner, I would have put that out too because my cult fan base believes everything I say.
75% of the posts were like jokes

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody said "these people don't know what they're talking about SEC ain't gonna do shyt" whatever else they rambled about

Newsflash: This brief wasn't for WSJ, Twitter, Meltzer and online fans geeked up off running through hostage gunpoint fanfic. It's to explain to governing bodies and shareholders what is happening

Vince has the power to put Stephanie, Nick, and Hunter where nobody will find them figuratively speaking. If he did the SEC would be on his head top with the feds and that investigation and since it was communicated to shareholders, every shareholder now has the ability to sue Vince/WWE for damages if shares fell and it came out the product slumped because Vince is back in power

The consequences are too large just to y'all mad one more time.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen other reports about this but just a heads up if it is true.