Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I promise y’all Rhea Ripley won’t be stoned to death live on tv for wearing shorts because some Saudis are at the top of the food chain.

:damn: Angie: THAT'S THE INFADEL WHO CORRUPTED MY SON AND THREW OUT THE COUSCOUS!

d3c7mbj-ba2a09fa-37a1-4ee0-8e9e-9c93d7b8841a.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Im curious to see how this turns out and how AEW/TK handle it. This is a power shift in regards to negotiations for a number of wrestlers, since they have no other option other than Impact or something.

Does TK have the balls to be more cutthroat or will he still let talent walk over him?

SEC doesnt have as much control over a private company as a public one

He needs a Triple H…

I think Danielson is the best bet to be that guy for him

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fans praying for the wrestlers and women was the funniest part to me

People think the Saudis buying WWE means the entire company will relocate to Jeddah, take away the women’s rights and behead anyone who opposes

:dead:

Like brehs, y’all understand WWE is still an American based company regardless of who owns it, right? There’s still an entire structure in place. Come on brehs..

I promise y’all Rhea Ripley won’t be stoned to death live on tv for wearing shorts because some Saudis are at the top of the food chain.

Saudi Arabia has its hands all over American businesses from Disney to Citigroup. I don’t want these people anywhere near WWE, but be forreal my nikkas.. praying for the wrestlers well being and thinking they’re somehow in danger because WWE might sell to some evil Arabs is the most comical xenophobic shyt ever. That goes deeper than wrestling. It’s an American issue. Americans can be so delusional sometimes.

TSC mostly joked about it but on Twitter it was really people holding prayer circles for the women of WWE and shyt
At one point Sean Ross Sapp even said that it's not like AmeriKKKa's hands are so clean. I've never seen "journalists" go through the five stages live before, and it was absolutely hilarious. SRS saying fukk it and lighting up a joint was the highlight of the week. :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When are these guys going to get tarred and feathered for running this hustle?

dont companies which are public have to have the shareholders board to agree to a sell? i thought the ceo wasnt all powerful for public companies?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
dont companies which are public have to have the shareholders board to agree to a sell? i thought the ceo wasnt all powerful for public companies?

Don't waste your time. i said yesterday.. when a deal is completed it'll be the WSJ or CNBC or someone of that nature reporting it... not a damn dirt sheet

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
At one point Sean Ross Sapp even said that it's not like AmeriKKKa's hands are so clean. I've never seen "journalists" go through the five stages live before, and it was absolutely hilarious. SRS saying fukk it and lighting up a joint was the highlight of the week. :russ:

He’s not wrong though

Again, I don’t want these muhfukkas anywhere near WWE or the wrestling business in general. It’s nasty

But people definitely approach these conversations about doing business with Saudi (China, etc.) on our cultural high horse, frowning our noses up at nations that don’t culturally assimilate to our western values. That itself is also nasty as hell.

America itself is fukked, systemically racist and full of government corruption. FULL OF IT. Acting like the big evil Arabs are gonna turn this poor American wrestling company into a genocidal prison if a purchase takes place is again, xenophobic as hell.

America ain’t shyt either, and all these big corporations y’all worship are in bed with these same people. Cut the bullshyt.

I still don’t want them anywhere near WWE tho my brothers in Christ

:whoa:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of y’all remember when Vince, Nick Khan, Stephanie and Triple H pulled up to the UFC event in Vegas after MITB? Who is rumored to be one of the serious front runners?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Fans praying for the wrestlers and women was the funniest part to me

People think the Saudis buying WWE means the entire company will relocate to Jeddah, take away the women’s rights and behead anyone who opposes

Like brehs, y’all understand WWE is still an American based company regardless of who owns it, right? There’s still an entire structure in place. Come on brehs..

Saudi Arabia has its hands all over American businesses from Disney to Citigroup. I don’t want these people anywhere near WWE, but be forreal my nikkas.. praying for the wrestlers well being and thinking they’re somehow in danger because WWE might sell to some evil Arabs is the most comical xenophobic shyt ever. That goes deeper than wrestling. It’s an American issue. Americans can be so delusional sometimes.

TSC mostly joked about it but on Twitter it was really people holding prayer circles for the women of WWE and shyt
This is true. Saudi is making big investment moves. They can't fukk the product up if it means fukking up the bag. Oil isn't infinite, so they are throwing money into everything. Also, it's not like Vince won't be involved in some major capacity. CEO means he still runs the show. I doubt it's a total ownership. It's going to be a licensing and rights thing. It'll be interesting to see the details, if, and only if any of this actually happens. WWE will still be an American ran company. I wouldn't even be surprised if both Shane and Stephanie come back in some capacity within the next 5 years. I'm sure they both stand to profit from the sale. But it all hinges on if the sale is actually real or not.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
None of y’all remember when Vince, Nick Khan, Stephanie and Triple H pulled up to the UFC event in Vegas after MITB? Who is rumored to be one of the serious front runners?
If Endeavor purchases WWE, they’d own both the UFC and WWE outright. That would be nuts

They briefly covered this on CNBC today

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this is probably still going to the Saudis but it cant formally be announced as a done deal, there's weeks even months of formalties and clearing too. Middle East press is jumping on it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this is probably still going to the Saudis but it cant formally be announced as a done deal, there's weeks even months of formalties and clearing too. Middle East press is jumping on it
Of course they're jumping on it, it involves them so they're going to cover it. It may go to the Saudis but the reality is that no one knows and it was reckless of the wrestling media to make this a story.