Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't want the Saudis to buy WWE, but I don't always get what I want. Some us are just saying that the Saudis have so much money to throw at purchase and Vince has no shame so if they want it they'll get it.
Us TSC brehs already put our bread together copped the E Breh. I’m surprised Meltzer hasn’t reported yet. We doing big business out chea

:blessed:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
He really doesn't want to give this to Steph or anyone close. Shameful but understandable given the money being talked.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He really doesn't want to give this to Steph or anyone close. Shameful but understandable given the money being talked.

I bet if Shane had like half of Vince’s dedication to the E he would definitely hand it to him. But Shane O wanted to do other things in life than be a carny.

I don’t think Steph is built to lead this shyt when Cokeboy’s gone. She’s been around the business longer and he knows how she works already. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wants to sell.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I need to watch “Succession” now. Everybody tells me the show is beat for beat and damn near bar for bar everything that is going on right now with the Helmsleys and McMahon.
Been needing to run this also

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Remember when my old victim used to post his shyt as fact? Lmao. My guess is that Vince has a deal done already that will keep him in charge. Saudi govt buying it will definitely keep Vince in charge.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE being bought by WBD would be like the worst possible option for WWE given their willingness to do a tax write-off of stuff to save money, but which also means the content can never be legally aired or streamed ever again. Essentially lost to all of existence unless it was put out on Bluray/DVD.

Imagine WBD having control over booking WWE given how they continuously fukk up with DC :picard:

But it's hard to imagine them being anywhere close to the biggest bidder

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
WWE being bought by WBD would be like the worst possible option for WWE given their willingness to do a tax write-off of stuff to save money, but which also means the content can never be legally aired or streamed ever again. Essentially lost to all of existence unless it was put out on Bluray/DVD.

Imagine WBD having control over booking WWE given how they continuously fukk up with DC :picard:

But it's hard to imagine them being anywhere close to the biggest bidder

I WANT to feel like Vince came back to ensure the sale benefits the fans and the wwe going forward.

Because the current leadership could just see present, giant, dollar signs, and not think about future implications of the company failing once sold.

I really feel like Vince wouldn't want to see wwe fail, even if he made a giant bag from it.

For the fans, the less disruption the better, if you want ppl to continue subscribing to the wwe network thru a media conglomerate, I'd keep things pretty much the way they are.