Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But did you shake my hand?

shake-hand.gif

MV5BOTk4MGU3NmItNWVjYy00MjA3LWFjN2MtZjgzNTU5N2MxNjE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ4NjI4MDM@._V1_.jpg

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
lmao @ y’all wanting the Saudis to buy WWE so it could fold

The amount of posters who want WWE in the dirt with a tombstone over it is sick business

:dead:

I knew y’all hated WWE but Jesus Christ… that much!?
I don't want the Saudis to buy WWE, but I don't always get what I want. Some us are just saying that the Saudis have so much money to throw at purchase and Vince has no shame so if they want it they'll get it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I bet it’s one or 2 mu fukkas saying they want the Saudis to buy the E for it to fold. Dudes always stretching shyt out like half the board is saying it. :mjlol: :scust:

And any joke against the E is automatically turned into a “stan war.” Like we weren’t cracking jokes before another fed started. :what:

I only saw a post talking about the Saudis buying for fukkery and another 2 just mentioning the Saudis buying. Never anything about folding, but I ain’t reading all these posts so maybe I missed the 2 posts being overblown. :skip: