Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I’d be fine with Vince releasing Bray again. Vince done fukked over a lot of shyt in the past 15+ years but he wasn’t wrong about Bray. Rambling boring promos while being boring & terrible in the ring. How folks like him is the biggest mystery to me in all my years watching wrestling.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Vince lives a relatively clean/healthy life style.

His mother lived to be 101
People forget that his father died at 69. Dude had 2 parents & is more likely to go out like his dad than his mother.

Dude has done a ton of coke and steroids.

Let's not act like we don't know why everybody from Wrestlemania 5 is dead. :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
HMRp-K.gif

Soon?

All kidding aside dont be surprised if you see a lot of sports and entertainment events there in the next decade and a lot of pissed of CaCs in the west

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Them sending Vince the line about unreported claims is wild and isn't talked about enough. Probably because nobody on here or Twitter read the story beyond the title

That was a threat. Especially how it was used which was the possibility of interfering with Nick, Stephanie, HHH. Who would've ever thought Vince's biggest opponent was the WWE all along :whoo:

Clearly those let go yesterday aren't the only ones pulling strings and if he tried to hold the company/creative hostage while negotiating a sale they'll just release whatever's left and damage Vince/WWE's value while he's trying to sell

Only Vince could put the territories and WCW out of business, outlast TNA, lose the NXT war but still be worlds apart from AEW, just to circle back around with more interesting shyt than what's on WWE TV. Sheik Abdul could NEVER out carny this :dead:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bigger than some creative. This is 5+BILLIONS on the line. The day to day booking of his product is the least of his worries right now. 9x out of 10, NBCUniversal is going to be the buyers being that they already are licensing the content on Peacock and RAW is on USA.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Somebody said "these people don't know what they're talking about SEC ain't gonna do shyt" whatever else they rambled about

Newsflash: This brief wasn't for WSJ, Twitter, Meltzer and online fans geeked up off running through hostage gunpoint fanfic. It's to explain to governing bodies and shareholders what is happening

Vince has the power to put Stephanie, Nick, and Hunter where nobody will find them figuratively speaking. If he did the SEC would be on his head top with the feds and that investigation and since it was communicated to shareholders, every shareholder now has the ability to sue Vince/WWE for damages if shares fell and it came out the product slumped because Vince is back in power

The consequences are too large just to y'all mad one more time.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This is bigger than some creative. This is 5+BILLIONS on the line. The day to day booking of his product is the least of his worries right now. 9x out of 10, NBCUniversal is going to be the buyers being that they already are licensing the content on Peacock and RAW is on USA.

I've thought about it since yesterday, I agree NBC seems the most likely

Then I wonder if NBC would air SD/RAW on one channel or how they do it. SD probably doesn't move in ratings, RAW probably wont dip below 2.0 even though the third hour is complete garbage

Does NXT get kept on air, seems strange to expand into new territories and the US product loses its show. That's 7 hours of wrestling on one channel because clearly Bron Breakker won't be sitting on MSNBC Tuesdays next to Al Sharpton lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Unless Vince gets them to sell to someone with a Vince McMahon boner, WWE would sell for more if the buyer was confident Vince wasn't going to be involved.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I've thought about it since yesterday, I agree NBC seems the most likely

Then I wonder if NBC would air SD/RAW on one channel or how they do it. SD probably doesn't move in ratings, RAW probably wont dip below 2.0 even though the third hour is complete garbage

Does NXT get kept on air, seems strange to expand into new territories and the US product loses its show. That's 7 hours of wrestling on one channel because clearly Bron Breakker won't be sitting on MSNBC Tuesdays next to Al Sharpton lol
I would think the stuff on USA stays on USA and Smackdown moves from Fox to NBC on Friday. That said, if the Saudis want the WWE, they're gonna get it. They not losing a bidding war and Vince don't give a flying fukk about how it looks to sell to them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would think the stuff on USA stays on USA and Smackdown moves from Fox to NBC on Friday. That said, if the Saudis want the WWE, they're gonna get it. They not losing a bidding war and Vince don't give a flying fukk about how it looks to sell to them.
I read that Saudi public investment fund has $620 billion to work with. #Ballgame if they go in after it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Of course, they just bought all the world's best golfers and bought 1 soccer player for 200 mil a year like it was nothing

I think owning a US property might have them interested since they can buy people like that Tony Kahn action figure meme except a WAY larger scale, but if they were hellbent you wouldn't leak interest, nobody's winning against them so what's the point

I'm also not sure how a Saudi owned company would be supported by US consumers. There's a difference in buying up golfers and buying an individual company in an industry. Crown Jewel show blowback is nothing compared to being 100% owned by them

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Of course, they just bought all the world's best golfers and bought 1 soccer player for 200 mil a year like it was nothing

I think owning a US property might have them interested since they can buy people like that Tony Kahn action figure meme except a WAY larger scale, but if they were hellbent you wouldn't leak interest, nobody's winning against them so what's the point

I'm also not sure how a Saudi owned company would be supported by US consumers. There's a difference in buying up golfers and buying an individual company in an industry. Crown Jewel show blowback is nothing compared to being 100% owned by them
You bring up some good points but I think at the end of the day people talk a good game about boycotting xyz company for whatever reasons but they just be pump fakin, especially folks whose whole identities are wrapped up in being fans of said companies (see: Nike, NFL, Apple, WWE, etc).