Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Vince fukked then passed it to his manz

This sound like a shakedown

She had no complaints when he doubled her salary for the p*ssy

FVUiE7WWIAUEtaY

FVUd6iIX0AE1TG4

I feel like the first paragraph is getting lost in the mix with the $3million in personal hush money.

He hired this woman for $100,000, started fukking her, then doubled her pay. :dead:

It's the old 'George Costanza' play. :laff:

90's comedy references aside - Shareholders would be entitled to have a problem with that :ehh:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First thoughts without any additional information: This was definitely leaked from a WWE higher up. I could see Stephanie doing this out of loyalty to her mother. The leave of absence makes a ton more sense.

I think this is more embarrassing for Vince than anything. Advertisers and businesses partners won’t pull of deals because the owner of the company got sloppy.

Jeff Jarrett is going to assume Johnny Ace’s spot in talent relations.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
ive heard from some indy guys before that johnny ace has a casting couch and you know he was just grooming them for coke boy to see whose down and whose not.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I’m thinking Stephanie is the whistleblower
The story leaked last week that she was thrown under the bus by Vince and this conveniently comes out a week later :ehh: