Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:blessed: Whatever gets Johnny Ace out the paint. To all of the people overreacting to this story, there will be no sale and the biggest thing to happen will be Johnny being rightfully terminated. Also Pritchard recently had surgery and is currently laid up, so it looks like we're finally getting the house cleaning we've been waiting for.:mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not that it matters in the grand scheme but thinking about Nia’s tweet, I wonder how many wrestlers knew what was going on as well? Hell, as fukked up as it sounds, were any talent engaging in those activities? Because this woman can’t be the only one that Vince and Johnny were tag teaming.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Internal investigation, yeah nothing gonna happen.

BUT in this type of situation, there are definitely going to be women who become triggered and just come out the wood work.
That’s the part that’s gonna be a slippy slope.

Part of me would not be surprised if Nick Khan leaked this. The fact that he might be running WWE by the end of the year is WILD to think about..

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
McMahon bodies have been dropping like crazy since Khan showed up. :lupe:

Good :demonic:

aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5zdXBlcmx1Y2hhcy5jb20vMjAyMS8xMi9UaGUtUm9jay1OaWNrLUtoYW4teS1zdS1oZXJtYW5hLnBuZw

The Rock in 2005 to Ign.com: "Well, contractually, my contract was up, it came and went last year, at the end of the year last year, and it was an interesting way it all came out. I wasn't contacted or notified or anything like that. It wasn't until my own team had basically congratulated me [saying], 'Oh my God, what a wonderful career you've had. Congratulations!' It's like, 'Really. It's done?' I wish it would have gone down a little bit different. For that part, I'm sad about it."

the-rock-if-you-smell.gif

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that it matters in the grand scheme but thinking about Nia’s tweet, I wonder how many wrestlers knew what was going on as well? Hell, as fukked up as it sounds, were any talent engaging in those activities? Because this woman can’t be the only one that Vince and Johnny were tag teaming.

What was so amazing about her tweet...are we naive to think wrestling higher ups haven't been laying divas down... like come on

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5zdXBlcmx1Y2hhcy5jb20vMjAyMS8xMi9UaGUtUm9jay1OaWNrLUtoYW4teS1zdS1oZXJtYW5hLnBuZw

The Rock in 2005 to Ign.com: "Well, contractually, my contract was up, it came and went last year, at the end of the year last year, and it was an interesting way it all came out. I wasn't contacted or notified or anything like that. It wasn't until my own team had basically congratulated me [saying], 'Oh my God, what a wonderful career you've had. Congratulations!' It's like, 'Really. It's done?' I wish it would have gone down a little bit different. For that part, I'm sad about it."

the-rock-if-you-smell.gif

Kahn overcharging The McMahons for what they did to The GOAT One. :wow:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:blessed: Whatever gets Johnny Ace out the paint. To all of the people overreacting to this story, there will be no sale and the biggest thing to happen will be Johnny being rightfully terminated. Also Pritchard recently had surgery and is currently laid up, so it looks like we're finally getting the house cleaning we've been waiting for.:mjgrin:

Prichard has the podcast to fall back on, which was flames until he went back to stooge for Vince. Hopefully STW goes back to being listenable again.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What was so amazing about her tweet...are we naive to think wrestling higher ups haven't been laying divas down... like come on
Everyone has been saying that Vince and others were smashing wrestlers & employees, the problem with Nia's tweet is that it came from Nia. How can she of all people try to shyt on the WWE, when they gave her so much leeway and she was still terrible as a wrestler and a character. I remember idiots saying that HHH was smashing Bianca and there's even been rumors of Becky & Chuck being sex buddies. So Vince paying hush money to keep his affairs out of public view despite admitting to having plenty of them during his marriage to Linda is really low on the totem pole.