Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"No one knows what a NFT is..."
"Crypto is a scam..."
"The Stockmarket is in a Bear phase."

Why trust graphs... when you can always trust... THE GOLD STANDARD!

Join me, and 24K Cody Rhodes, and create YOUR OWN Kingdom!

Invest in...

KOAHGtJ.jpg

"Adrenaline. in my soul,
Global Force has all the Gold :blessed:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah this definitely gotta be Nick Khan’s doing. The timing of this and the Stephanie shyt is wild

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"But one day she [Linda McMahon] asked me, point-blank, "Are you having an affair with so-and-so?" And I never lied to her: "Yes". It crushed her. Then she asked, "What about such-and-such?" "Yes". It went on. More names. I said, "Yes, yes and yes."" - Vince McMahon (2001 Playboy Interview)

Vince is back to his old ways it would seem (and to be honest, they probably never stopped in the first place.)
I mean….Shid can you blame him?

No wonder why Brock be fukking over him so hard, Ain’t no telling what kinda pervert shyt Vince was doing with Sable :russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
My guess it would probably be Candice Michelle

The article says it was a former paralegal.

But regarding Johnny Ace, I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting nasty with the talent. This is the guy who was hiring "divas" from lingerie and bikini catalogs in the mid-2000's. Once he left, they started signing legitimate female wrestlers. Now that he's back, they're back to mid-2000s hiring practices :mjlol: