Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5zdXBlcmx1Y2hhcy5jb20vMjAyMS8xMi9UaGUtUm9jay1OaWNrLUtoYW4teS1zdS1oZXJtYW5hLnBuZw

The Rock in 2005 to Ign.com: "Well, contractually, my contract was up, it came and went last year, at the end of the year last year, and it was an interesting way it all came out. I wasn't contacted or notified or anything like that. It wasn't until my own team had basically congratulated me [saying], 'Oh my God, what a wonderful career you've had. Congratulations!' It's like, 'Really. It's done?' I wish it would have gone down a little bit different. For that part, I'm sad about it."

the-rock-if-you-smell.gif
And Vince sold the XFL at a loss to The rock for 15 million

It's a conspiracy!:damn:

Don't ask me how :hubie:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not that it matters in the grand scheme but thinking about Nia’s tweet, I wonder how many wrestlers knew what was going on as well? Hell, as fukked up as it sounds, were any talent engaging in those activities? Because this woman can’t be the only one that Vince and Johnny were tag teaming.

Not saying she did anything whatsoever. I have zero proof, all circumstantial. Sasha getting a Lambo and doing her I'm going to leave thing every time she doesn't get her way.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
After helping Snuka, I couldn't wait for him to get got doing something. He is the embodiment of white privilege. I hope something comes of this, and not just a viral moment.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After helping Snuka, I couldn't wait for him to get got doing something. He is the embodiment of why privilege. I hope something comes of this, and not just a viral moment.
They're only investigating where the funds came from. If he was using his own money then the story is a nothing burger. The only thing that'll probably come from this is a Johnny Ace resignation.