Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It ain't a good look when of all places Wall Street Journal is breaking this news. It's going to get a lot more publicity than before. That iceberg is going to rear its head again.

Yea definitely a horrible look

I feel like ain’t shyt gonna happen though. I’d love for this old fukk the finally put us out of our misery and pack it up, but don’t be disappointed if absolutely nothing happens

:manny:

All I know is Vince a freaky ass nikka. I bet the chick he paid off was somebody wild. Let me find out bruh was skeetin in Nicole Bass

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Vince fukked then passed it to his manz

This sound like a shakedown

She had no complaints when he doubled her salary for the p*ssy

FVUiE7WWIAUEtaY

FVUd6iIX0AE1TG4

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A billionaire was having an affair with an employee? Time to dust of this classic
im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

Like @goatmane said this sounds like a shakedown, because women now can be whores and then claim they were taken advantage of. As long as it's consensual I don't care what people do.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Future CEO and COO:

jeff-jarrett-gfw-cody-rhodes.jpg

"No one knows what a NFT is..."
"Crypto is a scam..."
"The Stockmarket is in a Bear phase."

Why trust graphs... when you can always trust... THE GOLD STANDARD!

Join me, and 24K Cody Rhodes, and create YOUR OWN Kingdom!

Invest in...

KOAHGtJ.jpg

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm very surprised Vince is still moving this reckless at his age. You could tell he was fukking at least half the divas in the 2000s but he looks decrepit now and doesnt do storylines with divas anymore.
He was doing interviews straight up outing himself in the early 2000s all while he stays with Linda
The character he plays is not an act at all

No one has said a peep about the divas he's smashing because it would absolutely be embarrassing for the divas to be outed smashing their boss and people obviously want to keep their jobs
Look at Johnny Ace still employed despite all the dirt he's done