Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

all3rd

All Star
Daps
full
Shane and Steph got that future money

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How are the TSC’s WWE bootlickers gonna explain this away? Dudes in hiding.

It’s over for Vince, OVER. This is a huge fukking story.

Tony Khan about to run the entire wrestling business

MV5BOGNmY2ZhNWMtYjQ5MC00MTRhLThmMTctM2ViOWNmYjNmYTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzOTU3MDcz._V1_UY1200_CR43,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

:wow::umad:

I mean if we being real, I don’t think Vince skeeting in bytches and giving them hush money and NDA’s is the nail in the coffin like that

That’s like the tip of the iceberg compared to the rest of the shyt this nikka has documented on his wrap sheet

:russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I mean if we being real, I don’t think Vince skeeting in bytches and giving them hush money and NDA’s is the nail in the coffin like that

That’s like the tip of the iceberg compared to the rest of the shyt this nikka has documented on his wrap sheet

:russ:
It ain't a good look when of all places Wall Street Journal is breaking this news. It's going to get a lot more publicity than before. That iceberg is going to rear its head again.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Maybe related...​

Mike Chioda – “The McMahon Family Is Torn Apart”​

By Sondra Ruth. Published 14th December 2021.

Former WWE referee Mike Chioda discussed the turmoil he believes affects the McMahon family dynamic and what caused the family’s tension.
During his 31 year tenure with the WWE between 1989 and 2020, referee Mike Chioda had plenty of opportunity to work with every member of the most influential family in professional wrestling.

On the latest episode of his Monday Mailbag with Mike Chioda podcast (available via AdFreeShows), the legendary referee was asked about the relationship between the McMahons. When asked specifically about whether anyone had told Triple H that dating Stephanie McMahon wasn’t a good idea, Chioda revealed that none other than Shane McMahon had advised against the relationship.

“Yes, Shane did [advised Triple H against dating Stephanie]. Shane McMahon did. That’s why the feud fell out, that’s for sure. It was a thing from Vince Sr. that came around many years ago.

They didn’t want anybody dating talent, none of the kids and none of their family. He didn’t want them taking bumps, which that didn’t happen. I think Shane really had a big part of that and that’s why Shane and Triple H had a falling out for many years, and that’s why Shane was exiled for 10 years.”

Mike Chioda elaborated that this tension had a huge effect on Shane McMahon’s role with the company and led to division within the family.

“You’re not going to have Shane McMahon there? Where’s he at? It’s boggled me for many years too. A lot of heat there. It gets more interesting, believe me.

It’s sad because when I started working for this company, there was Linda McMahon, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon and now it seems to be all broken apart. All the money in the world probably can’t fix it. They have all the money in the world, a publicly traded company, which is ok.

The family is torn apart at this point I think. Maybe not torn apart all the way, which I hope not, but it’s torn apart.”

Mike Chioda spoke about his relationship with Vince McMahon and more in a 2020 interview with Inside the Ropes’ Gary Cassidy.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Future CEO and COO:

jeff-jarrett-gfw-cody-rhodes.jpg

Absolutely impossible, but the thought of it...

:russ: :russ: :russ:

That "Vince McMahon is G-Double-O-N-E" promo would be the coldest revenge ever served.

20+ year old bottle of ether that's been chilled in liquid nitrogen, 'from Hell's heart I stab at thee' type shyt.

Last edited: