Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Vince having control of the company might be the only thing that saves him, although they could probably force him out if they really wanted to. Where he fukked up badly though is that he’s gotten all of the people in corporate that could potentially went to bat for him and did it a grimy actually.

I agree...

after reading this part of the article:

The 12-member board of directors includes several WWE executives and members of the McMahon family, including Mr. McMahon, who is chairman; his daughter Stephanie McMahon; her husband, Paul Levesque, better known as the wrestler Triple H; and WWE President Nick Khan. Man Jit Singh, a former Sony Pictures Home Entertainment executive, is the lead independent director and is running the inquiry, according to people familiar with it

It seems like the board is effectively investigating themselves. They're probably burning papers as we speak

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dark Side Of The Ring have to be looking at that newly signed WWE agreement like :mjcry:knowing that they could have eaten CRAZY off the depositions alone if it went to court. :laff: :laff: :laff: I wonder if Vince brings back the neckbrace, if it goes that far. :heh:; Or does he just go straight to the 'Mafia Guy Wheelchair/Oxygen Mask'?

EDIT: Wait - 'Dark Side; is still doing occasional specials? :feedme:
Vince has been actively shopping a memoir recently too :ohhh:

Timing is spooky as hell :leon:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I bet it was someone random as hell too

Vince piped down the big muscular bytch that used to be with the Basham bros and slid her 3 mill with his freaky ass

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Vince really on some “It ain’t no fun if my homie can’t have none” shyt I see :mjlol:

In all seriousness, this a huge black eye on Vince that if this story picks up steam with mainstream media, he may have to resign from the CEO position and give it to Nick Kahn who’s been on a mission gaining more control and power.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.
What happened with Shane?

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
How are the TSC’s WWE bootlickers gonna explain this away? Dudes in hiding.

It’s over for Vince, OVER. This is a huge fukking story.

Tony Khan about to run the entire wrestling business

MV5BOGNmY2ZhNWMtYjQ5MC00MTRhLThmMTctM2ViOWNmYjNmYTkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzOTU3MDcz._V1_UY1200_CR43,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

:wow::umad: