BREAKING NEWS: The Russians Used Every Social Media Platform To Support Trump &Spread Disinformation

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It was the Russianssssssss
:damn:

Nah, the bytch lost and white people got on code, REAL FAST.

Disinformationnnnnn!
:damn:
Anybody that uses social media knows this is a 2 party problem, even though the cacservatives LIED MORE, they knew they were spreading "fake news", and none of these people were Russian. They were urban, suburban, and rural white americans. They voted for the candidate they wanted to with no nudges needed. This is what they want.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Indiglow Meta (R$G) said:
Israel didn't exist since 1948, and most Russian propagandists were jewish themselves.
Bolshevik and "Other"

Man, you dudes don't really understand 'context'. The propaganda was created in 1895 by the Russian Secret Police and has been used since then to demonize the Jews.​

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Man, you dudes don't really understand 'context'. The propaganda was created in 1895 by the Russian Secret Police and has been used since then to demonize the Jews.​
what was the ethnic background of said police?
"You don't understand the concept"
I do.
There was no historical israel and a white ethnic group had conflicts with other white ethnic groups due to talmudic economic practiced.
The talmud is the interpretation of the halakha. Aka JEWISH LAW...aka how one negotiates with non jews.
Usury is frowned upon, so is subterfuge.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I think they're way over playing the Russian influence angle. The media seems to be making this more about Russia, then the fact that Hillary bought her partys' nomination

I don't know how much influence these bots could have had when just about every poll, and not one person thought Trump was going to win this election come election night. Hillary basically had the endorsement of nearly every media outlet in the country at the time.

Last edited: