BREAKING NEWS: The Russians Used Every Social Media Platform To Support Trump &Spread Disinformation

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We been knew but his base don’t care

It’s jusy funny they will excuse all the stuff he said and done

And to us older New Yorkers we still shocked this dude is the president

He lies just to lie

When he said he was helping people get out the rubble after 911 at the WTC

But he said he was in trump towers when it happened :russ:

That’s like 10 miles away your telling me this dude ran got out his office ran down 10 miles and was helping people out the rubble :francis:

And people was so quick to say yeah I belive him had me like :dwillhuh:

Of course the Russians did this I be on Twitter like :comeon: at the pics of black and Hispanic People saying they riding for him and it’s a stock photo from google :dame:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is such an embarrassing narrative at this point. trump wins in 2016 if russia doesnt even exist as a country

he came from off obama and ran a racist campaign that appealed to his voters, hillary was the worst possible candidate the dems could have ran, and he passed himself off as 'something new' when hillary was 30 years old in politics. no one changed their mind about hillary because of a fukkin meme they saw on facebook :camby: americans have hated her since the 90s

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
truth be told, Obama gotta hold that L :sas2:
he was winning elections and stuntin on how they got that crazy database and some algorithm that can tailor messages to individuals based on their facebook likes or google views or somesuch. They called it OFA and even his fellow democrats were not given access to this shyt :ufdup:
then he was out there on the international scene chattin shyt like comrade Putin is just some leader of a regional power, I'm merka! I run this bytch:birdman:
then comrade Putin went and took his hot line and made it a hot song :skip: probably affecting merka for the foreseable future :whew:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Trump would’ve won without outside interference. Hilary was that fukking bad. Honestly, she was never going to win for three reasons.

1. She was a Clinton.
2. She was a woman.
3. She was not relatable at all.

Trump tapped into the fan base who were ignorant, racist, xenophobic and tired of establishment/family political dynasties. If it was Trump vs Obama, Obama would’ve wiped the floor with him. Hilary was like the kid with glasses fighting the school bully.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We been knew but his base don’t care

It’s jusy funny they will excuse all the stuff he said and done

And to us older New Yorkers we still shocked this dude is the president

He lies just to lie

When he said he was helping people get out the rubble after 911 at the WTC

But he said he was in trump towers when it happened :russ:

That’s like 10 miles away your telling me this dude ran got out his office ran down 10 miles and was helping people out the rubble :francis:

And people was so quick to say yeah I belive him had me like :dwillhuh:

Of course the Russians did this I be on Twitter like :comeon: at the pics of black and Hispanic People saying they riding for him and it’s a stock photo from google :dame:

Dude is the real life Slippin’ Jimmy
He can’t help it, he loves it

• Dap
Reactions: hex