BREAKING NEWS: The Russians Used Every Social Media Platform To Support Trump &Spread Disinformation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see will still have a few agents working. How is the weather in Moscow comrades
full

it's great :myman:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hey guys! Let’s listen to Barack say that there’s no such thing as actual votes being rigged or stolen by foreign agents or entities or members of your own party :pachaha:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You can drum up anything after the fact, disrespectful af to blame racism on a group of cacs on the other side of the world.
nikkas who never lived in the USA, so you don't really know how them crakkkas feel.
I do, I lived it.

What the fukk are you talking about. They paid black people living here to post shyt on facebook, message boards, and call into our talk shows and spread bullshyt. It was obvious as hell what was happening on the shows on Sirius Urban View. Out of nowhere all these calls kept coming in telling people not to vote, to sit out, how you make your voice heard through silence, etc.... then the next day all them calls disappeared. Now that the heat is on them they didnt do anything for the midterms either.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What the fukk are you talking about. They paid black people living here to post shyt on facebook, message boards, and call into our talk shows and spread bullshyt. It was obvious as hell what was happening on the shows on Sirius Urban View. Out of nowhere all these calls kept coming in telling people not to vote, to sit out, how you make your voice heard through silence, etc.... then the next day all them calls disappeared. Now that the heat is on them they didnt do anything for the midterms either.
k.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hey guys! Let’s listen to Barack say that there’s no such thing as actual votes being rigged or stolen by foreign agents or entities or members of your own party :pachaha:

“There’s no serious person out there that would even suggest you could rig American elections” - Barack Obama

What will @For Da Bag do

A) ignore this
B) disagree with Obama
C) bring all the smoke to me

I’m going with a or c :russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
“There’s no serious person out there that would even suggest you could rig American elections” - Barack Obama

What will @For Da Bag do

A) ignore this
B) disagree with Obama
C) bring all the smoke to me

I’m going with a or c :russ:

d) listen to the video and pay attention to context. :myman:

Plus, look at my history concerning this subject. You don't hear me blaming the Russians for Clinton losing. I blame Clinton for Clinton losing.

In fact, I agree with Obama because there was no rigging of the election by Russia. Swaying of the populace is not the same or even a subset of rigging an election.

But continue to conflate issues to disseminate disinformation though. :salute:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
d) listen to the video and pay attention to context. :myman:

Plus, look at my history concerning this subject. You don't hear me blaming the Russians for Clinton losing. I blame Clinton for Clinton losing.

In fact, I agree with Obama because there was no rigging of the election by Russia. Swaying of the populace is not the same or even a subset of rigging an election.

But continue to conflate issues to disseminate disinformation though. :salute:

Also don’t blatantly ignore the fact that the sitting president said repeatedly that he didn’t believe Russia impacted the elections at all - he says here that them trying to influence our elections dates back decades

Keep it 10x10, when trump won the narrative had to change, post 2016 they ABSOLUTELY influenced the election....

just respect the fact that not everybody is a lackey for their political party and just believes and goes with what they’re told like slaves....I’m free. :sas1:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I LIKE HOW PEOPLE FORGET THAT HILARY ACTUALLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY ALMOST 3 MILLION.

SHE JUST RAN A shytTY CAMPAIGN AND WAS OUT OF TOUCH WITH HER MINORITY BASE. STILL, SHE WOULD HAVE WON IF WERE A STRAIGHT UP DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.
Hillary won the popular vote because she got alot of votes in states like California. Had she ran a better campaign and actually visited states she knew she needed in order to win the election, she would have easily beat trump.

Russians did fukk her over but her acting like she didnt need to campaign anymore after the primaries didnt help her cause.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Also don’t blatantly ignore the fact that the sitting president said repeatedly that he didn’t believe Russia impacted the elections at all

Well that video doesn't say that. He just says that the method wasn't sophisticated and that he was more concerned about voter tampering. As he noted before. And look, President Obama agrees with me again.

- he says here that them trying to influence our elections dates back decades

I already said that swaying an election is not the same or even a subset of rigging an election.

That's two videos were you say one thing and the same President says another. Keep trying though. :umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I already said that swaying an election is not the same or even a subset of rigging an election.

Huh?!? He literally said he doesn’t believe they did either, which I agree with :mindblown:

Also attempting to influence and actually succeeding are two different things (which is what dems and the left have been saying for 3 years now)

Are you even arguing anything at this point or just being a contrarian for the sake of being one