BREAKING NEWS: The Russians Used Every Social Media Platform To Support Trump &Spread Disinformation

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
A lot of people here seemingly have no understanding of the impact that well produced propaganda can create.

But us black men are up next on that summer jam propaganda screen and you'll really understand it then. Cause you ain't seen nothing yet :francis:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I LIKE HOW PEOPLE FORGET THAT HILARY ACTUALLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY ALMOST 3 MILLION.

SHE JUST RAN A shytTY CAMPAIGN AND WAS OUT OF TOUCH WITH HER MINORITY BASE. STILL, SHE WOULD HAVE WON IF WERE A STRAIGHT UP DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.
This ....

And mfers are really dumb if they think Russia didn’t flip votes

You seen how much voter suppression they did in Carolina, Georgia , and Floridia..

Foh

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:rudy: Funny how you cats are hyperventilating on the floor grasping for air over this, but completely ignored this AND YES THEY WERE POSTED ON HERE IN TLR:

Russians Posing as Black Activists on Facebook Is More Than Fake News
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ntinues/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4719f17c6f30
How Russia exploited Black Lives Matter, Sean Hannity, and Mass Shootings

3C47B5QWY42YDH7WDJAFJ6SDZE.png

russians have been fukking with everybody...democrats need russians to actually come up with an agenda to help working class black americans, let's get THAT ball rolling :pachaha:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This was already known though. The democrats wanted proof that Russia hacked the voting booths to switch votes, spreading propaganda is nothing since it still comes down to free will. People can talk about the popular vote all they want, but the fact is the popular vote means more when deciding the homecoming king and queen than the president of the United states.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Anyone with a brain knows the potus got helped

the only thing that helped trump was Wikileaks, and the fact that there was an extremely low voter turnout in that election.

everybody on the internet loves throwing around that "but her emails" bullshyt, but nobody talks about the DNC corruption and what happened to bernie

people lost their jobs over that shyt, but this country is secretly being run by putin

giphy.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I still want to know when I was a student at Virginia State University how a bus load of Australians came directly on campus and told us that we should vote for Obama.
I still want to know how big this puzzle goes.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
So the Russians sabotaged the election huh? Well I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you if you believe that
:mjlit: