BREAKING NEWS: The Russians Used Every Social Media Platform To Support Trump &Spread Disinformation

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I LIKE HOW PEOPLE FORGET THAT HILARY ACTUALLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY ALMOST 3 MILLION.

SHE JUST RAN A shytTY CAMPAIGN AND WAS OUT OF TOUCH WITH HER MINORITY BASE. STILL, SHE WOULD HAVE WON IF WERE A STRAIGHT UP DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.

I like how people ignore that she ignored Michigan in favor of Nevada. And she ignored the advice of staff while doing it. Also, we're not a democracy. We're a democratic republic. On purpose.

No surprise. Russians, via France, have been behind the propaganda against Israel since the 19th Century using the SAME tactics.​

As people have pointed out, that's pretty much impossible. But I do know that in the 20th century that Jews were being persecuted in Russia. So there is some truth to what you're saying.

Clearly the US isn't the only ones who profit from allowing racism to continue and fester.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Indiglow Meta (R$G) said:

Actually, he proved my point. So, he got......HIMSELF!

According to his link.......

Total Russian population (2018) = 147,000,000

Total Russian Jewish & Jewish Descent Population (2018) = 1,000,000

1,000,000 / 147,000,000 = .6%. I actually OVERESTIMATED the population.

:umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
the cac mamba said:
your post was wrong and trash

What I posted was factually and historically correct.

The_Lie_That_Wouldn't_Die_book_cover.jpg

You lose, sir.​

Good day.

:sas2:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if dems want to win in 2020 the two things they cannot focus on is russia and identity politics aka racism.

shyt even thecoli with all our black posters don't care enough about this racist admin and russia to do anything but say dumb shyt like "superpredator", "they're the same", "they all lie", "but obama ain't did shyt for us, at least trump is keeping illegals out". :mjlol:

if that is all the dems got we gone see another 4 years of komrade trump and his "both sides" racist pandering wannabe mob family. and it will only get worse if he wins again.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Actually, he proved my point. So, he got......HIMSELF!

According to his link.......

Total Russian population (2018) = 147,000,000

Total Russian Jewish & Jewish Descent Population (2018) = 1,000,000

1,000,000 / 147,000,000 = .6%. I actually OVERESTIMATED the population.

:umad:
No, you didn't get anything.
He wasn't talking about NOW, either.
PS: PALE OF SETTLEMENT STILL EXISTS.
A persecuted people with an autonomous state?
Damn...what does that make Black Americans?
I'd gladly trade that position and history for mine...the hate is REAL over here, not white intraracial pro wrestling.
The holocaust was basically "blading".
The namibian genocide was a real genocide.
One group "recovered"
One didn't.
Oh, shout outs to King Leopold in the Congo...and the Rhineland b*stards.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why:
Now they're trying to pass off the racism in amerikkka as "Russian propaganda"
:stopitslime:
Rekia Boyd wasn't a fake Russian troll page
:camby::trash:

It is not that there isn't racism or that it doesn't need to be addressed. It is that Russia used racism to convince African Americans not to vote and/or to try and paint Donald Trump as pro-black candidate.

I think they're way over playing the Russian influence angle. The media seems to be making this more about Russia, then the fact that Hillary bought her partys' nomination

I don't know how much influence these bots could have had when just about every poll, and not one person thought Trump was going to win this election come election night. Hillary basically had the endorsement of nearly every media outlet in the country at the time.

The influence is what causes people to change their votes or stay home from voting. I cut and pasted a few key points from the NY Times article:
The report says that while “other distinct ethnic and religious groups were the focus of one or two Facebook Pages or Instagram accounts, the black community was targeted extensively with dozens.” In some cases, Facebook ads were targeted at users who had shown interest in particular topics, including black history, the Black Panther Party and Malcolm X. The most popular of the Russian Instagram accounts was @blackstagram, with 303,663 followers.

The Internet Research Agency also created a dozen websites disguised as African-American in origin, with names like blackmattersus.com, blacktivist.info, blacktolive.org and blacksoul.us. On YouTube, the largest share of Russian material covered the Black Lives Matter movement and police brutality, with channels called “Don’t Shoot” and “BlackToLive.”

Russian Effort to Influence 2016 Election Targeted African-Americans
This is deeper than rap right here. Even your conditioning has been conditioned smh.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hey guys! Let’s listen to Barack say that there’s no such thing as presidential elections being stolen by foreign agents or entities :pachaha:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Indiglow Meta (R$G) said:
Hadassa is Jewish.
:mjpls:
That's like trusting a Muslim Egyptian to tell you the truth about his history.
He won't.

Then you'll also have to contend with several English/Christian authors who debunked that whole thing back in 1921.

Then again, the court records are available for your objective inspection.

There's also the case of the South African lawsuit back in 1935 amongst others since then on several different continents.

I think the latest incarnation of the Protocols was in Japan. They debunked it, too.

Muslims and Arabs LOVE it, though.