marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have a similar background to those kids you just called black.

So why do you call these people mixed, but the kids in the pic i posted "black"?

3 black grandparents and one white grandparent != 3 white grandparents and one black grandparent. try again

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if you have one biracial parent and one black parent, what percentage of african ancestry do you have? you implied one of them had a white parent. your trick question failed.
No I didn't. I implied one of them was biracial by your previous standards.

According to your previous posts, having a white grandparent excludes them from being "authentically black"

why doesn't he look black? according to @Gravity, he does.
Like I said its opinion. Why you keep asking me about another persons opinion?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I didn't. I implied one of them was biracial.

According to your previous posts, having a white grandparent excludes them from being "authentically black"

they're admixed black, but they aren't biracial. like i said, predominate black ancestry. if you have a biracial mother and a black father, what's the general % of african ancestry? :mjpls: by the way, are those your kids?

Like I said its opinion. Why you keep asking me about another persons opinion?

because i'm looking for a level of consistency you dudes can't seem to provide. why doesn't blake griffin look black? what's defines black to you?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those kids do not have 3 "black" grandparents going by your criteria.

Both parents are mixed.

both parents are mixed, but they only have 1 white grandparent? how does that work? wouldn't that imply they have more than 1 non-black grandparent?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they're admixed black, but they aren't biracial. like i said, predominate black ancestry. if you have a biracial mother and a black father, what's the general % of african ancestry? :mjpls: by the way, are those your kids?
No they aren't my kids. And you already said that most "black" people are mixed. So if they have one mixed parent who isn't predominantly black, and one mixed parent who is predominantly black then what percentage is that?

because i'm looking for a level of consistency you dudes can't seem to provide. why doesn't blake griffin look black? what's defines black to you?
It's appearance for me. Some people look black. Like Halley berry looks black. If you didn't tell me she was mixed I wouldn't know. Those people you posted looked mixed.

It's pretty telling that you purposely chose biracial people who look very white for your examples. That's an admission by you that Race is based on opinion of appearance, not DNA.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
both parents are mixed, but they only have 1 white grandparent? how does that work? wouldn't that imply they have more than 1 non-black grandparent?
One grandparent is mixed with a bunch of stuff. The two other grandparents are light skinned with ancestry unknown(one of them with light colored eyes), but probably have some white or other mix in there recently.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No they aren't my kids. And you already said that most "black" people are mixed. So if they have one mixed parent who isn't predominantly black, and one mixed parent who is predominantly black then what percentage is that?

most black people have admixture from BW being raped by white men during slavery. but most black people dont have white grandparents. the kids you posted clearly have admixture, but they aren't bi-racial, as they dont have a white mother or father.

It's appearance for me. Some people look black. Like Halley berry looks black. If you didn't tell me she was mixed I wouldn't know. Those people you posted looked mixed.

It's pretty telling that you purposely chose biracial people who look very white for your examples. That's an admission by you that Race is based on opinion of appearance, not DNA.

the people i posted weren't biracial, they're quadroons. i'm just figuring out when you dudes stop cosigning the one-drop rule. but lets go with halle berry. it's a given you one drop rulers will consider her black, but what about her daughter:

xvwWXPa.jpg

is she black?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
most black people have admixture from BW being raped by white men during slavery. but most black people dont have white grandparents. the kids you posted clearly have admixture, but they aren't bi-racial, as they dont have a white mother or father.

the people i posted weren't biracial, they're quadroons. i'm just figuring out when you dudes stop cosigning the one-drop rule. but lets go with halle berry. it's a given you one drop rulers will consider her black, but what about her daughter:

xvwWXPa.jpg

is she black?
Her daughter looks mixed. And that's exactly why you are asking that question. Race is a social construct based on perception/perspective.

You've admitted that much over these last couple posts.

Difference is, you want your cut off value at a different place than most of the rest of society.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Difference is, you want your cut off value at a different place than most of the rest of society.
you're right, i want black exclusion. i don't want any and everywhere with a tan and frizzy hair to be able to claim black. there's inherent setbacks and dangers to accepting biracials, like:

- believing black women aren't essential towards creating black children
- whites elevating and promoting bi-racials over blacks, as the acceptable negros
- opportunities being given to biracials (since they are half white) when they should go to black people
- beauty standards for black women being undermined and shifted towards biracial women (which has been happening for decades now)
- believing we're breeding white people out by creating biracials

i can go on, but it's pretty obvious why every other group chooses full inclusion. while dumping their biracial trash in our communities. so i'm left trying to figure out, what are the pros towards following the one drop rule. what's being gained?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're right, i want black exclusion. there's inherent setbacks and dangers to accepting biracials, like:

- believing black women aren't essential towards creating black children
- whites elevating and promoting bi-racials over blacks, as the acceptable negros
- opportunities being given to biracials (since they are half white) when they should go to black people
- beauty standards for black women being undermined and shifted towards biracial women (which has been happening for decades now)
- believing we're breeding white people out by creating biracials

i can go on, but it's pretty obvious why every other group chooses full inclusion. while dumping their biracial trash in our communities. so i'm left trying to figure out, what are the pros towards following the one drop rule. what's being gained?
There is no following of any rule. Amd the rest of your post is devoid of any real understanding of historical or current human culture.

Like I said this shyt is like arguing the merits of creationism with you. All of it is nonsensical, it's impossible to make any sense out of it.

Replace white with black here and you'd sound exactly like the average hic town KKK member.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no following of any rule. Amd the rest of your post is devoid of any real understanding of historical or current human culture.

but you all are following the one drop rule. real understanding of historical or human culture? what :heh:

historical context = biracials have always been elevated above blacks
human culture = don't even know what this means. what the fukk is "human culture"?

Like I said this shyt is like arguing the merits of creationism with you. All of it is nonsensical, it's impossible to make any sense out of it.

you probably can't argue against intelligent design either. i'm not religious, but the odds of humanity coming to existence out of pure luck is astronomical. plenty of scientist can attest to this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but you all are following the one drop rule. real understanding of historical or human culture? what :heh:

historical context = biracials have always been elevated above blacks
human culture = don't even know what this means. what the fukk is "human culture"?
Only person talking about drops of blood is you and racist white folks. The rest of us acknowledge it has nothing to do with drops of blood.

Only people who want to live their life by this distinction are you and other confused bigoted people like you.

you probably can't argue against intelligent design either. i'm not religious, but the odds of humanity coming to existence out of pure luck is astronomical. plenty of scientist can attest to this.
It's possible that Pink Unicorns exist, but we'd be dumb to sit here and argue what their anatomy is.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i've already defined my criteria for black, anyone with overwhelmingly predominate african ancestry. particularly those birthed from two parents whom descended from from american slavery.
Exactly. You have a vague ass arbitrary definition of "black" that you can't enforce which doesn't mean a gotdamn thing to anyone but you. We are racially judged based on our looks and there's no way that you can tell if a person meets your bullshyt criteria just by looking at them. You're an idiot.

but we'll see who's on the right side of history. maybe you travel the world a bit and see how mixed breeds are classified outside of the US. as their numbers increase, they will seperate, and dudes like you will be butthurt; but you did it to yourself :yeshrug:
We already see who's on the right side of history. The first black president is a biracial. The proof that biracials have always been classified black from slacery up until this very day is undeniable. That proves me right and you wrong. The only debate here is whether they SHOULD be classified as black or not. your argument for why they shouldn't be black is nonsensical and incoherent. You just like a insecure reverse colorist c00n who's jealous of lighter skinned blacks. You haven't made a lick of sense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only person talking about drops of blood is you and racist white folks. The rest of us acknowledge it has nothing to do with drops of blood.

Only people who want to live their life by this distinction are you and other confused bigoted people like you.

the one drop rule isn't literally about having one drop of black blood, yanno>? most whites have a percentage of sub saharan african ancestry.

It's possible that Pink Unicorns exist, but we'd be dumb to sit here and argue what their anatomy is.

pink unicorns vs racial constructs vs intelligent design, right.