MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sometimes i wish i was still plugged into the matrix:mjcry:
You can try to paint it as you being "awake" and others "sleep" but there's levels to this shyt.

Realizing the propaganda exists is the first level.

Congratulations you made it.

But you still got a ways to go in your understanding of the nuance of such issues. Keep reading, keep learning, and quit idolizing YouTube personalities cause they said some things you like :cheers:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You can try to paint it as you being "awake" and others "sleep" but there's levels to this shyt.

Realizing the propaganda exists is the first level.

Congratulations you made it.

But you still got a ways to go in your understanding of the nuance of such issues. Keep reading, keep learning, and quit idolizing YouTube personalities cause they said some things you like :cheers:

If cats aren't ready to admit at the very LEAST that music can have an affect on the subconcious then they are indeed still "sleep". You are correct on all other points. Im still learning. Hopefully we all are. The depths that the white man has went to oppress us physically and mentally is deeper than what we see at the surface. We are all learning this together, and i 100% believe that the intentional manipulation of the most powerful & influential artform on the planet is being used to assist in this. These tactics of our enemy comes in many different forms(including "entertainment"), thats why its called SYSTEMIC oppression

Peace:cheers:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If cats aren't ready to admit at the very LEAST that music can have an affect on the subconcious then they are indeed still "sleep". You are correct on all other points. Im still learning. Hopefully we all are. The depths that the white man has went to oppress us physically and mentally is deeper than what we see at the surface. We are all learning this together, and i 100% believe that the intentional manipulation of the most powerful & influential artform on the planet is being used to assist in this. These tactics of our enemy comes in many different forms(including "entertainment"), thats why its called SYSTEMIC oppression

Peace:cheers:

:lupe: