Gravity

Banned
Daps
yep, and i'm glad tariq has an authentic black daughter. she's cute, and hopefully goes on to create black babies with a black man.

but i cant help but notice the pattern of nikkas first kid being dark. then when they get some money, all of a sudden they start having these mixed and bi-racial kids.
:heh: so darker skinned black AAs are more "authentically black" than lighter skinned AAs but pure Africans arent black at all huh? You're all over the place.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can try and act cute all you want to. The concept of race was created by whites. People classified as blacks weren't calling themselves blacks until the white man told them to.
acting cute? these are facts. damn the concept of race, this about who we are as a people. no other group believes they can sustain themselves by one drop ruling themselves to death.

The fukk does this even have to do with the fact that Africans didn't call themselves "blacks" until whites did?

don't move goalpost. you're the one acting like west africans historically brought whites into the tribe; when they didn't even want albinos in their collective.

The black community is made up of people classified as black. It's not about bringing anyone in or kicking anyone out because we don't have the power to do either. You draw a line that you don't have the power to enforce which means that it's meaningless

why do you keep saying this dumb shyt? why do you believe black people are too powerless to choose who we procreate with and who we accept as one of our own? once again, is the white man forcing you to marry white women and claim bi-racial children?

You'ce probably posted this same pic asking the same dumbass question 10 times. Next Paula Patton's son if you haven't already done so by the time I post this:heh:

Ima tell your stupid ass like I've told you the other ten times. Black is defined as those who are visibly of African descent. You can find 20 pics of white people who have black heritage that isn't visible in their appearance and it won't refute that definition. Racial classifications don't have a gotdamn thing to do with what a black man thinks he can create. You're a fukking idiot.

because you can never directly answer the question. :laugh: and that's YOUR definition of black. one of which, conflicts with many other one drop rulers. is blake griffin oppressed by whites? is he visibly of african descent?

also, second time asking. what is the benefit of claiming half-whites? what is the black community gaining?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: so darker skinned black AAs are more "authentically black" than lighter skinned AAs but pure Africans arent black at all huh? You're all over the place.

by black, we're talking descendants of american slavery. africans do not belong in that category, and many will outright tell you that. see, you keep running towards whites racial definitions; when i'm solely talking about what WE (african americans) are doing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blakeroy4.jpg

@Gravity is he black?
still waiting. is this man black? do the white supremacist oppress him based on visible african ancestry? :mjlol:

also, what of his son.

image-blake-1.jpg

is he black? before you say no. let's stick by your own logic. if we were in the 1600s and whites knew his grandfather was black, would they accept his kid as white? :mjpls:

@Gravity :whistle:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
acting cute? these are facts. damn the concept of race, this about who we are as a people. no other group believes they can sustain themselves by one drop ruling themselves to death.
You being in a discussion about race saying "damn the concept of race" says it all. You'd rather live in a state of delusion where things are the way you wished they were instead of how they actually are.

There's another thread up about comments that Umar Johnson made regarding racial mixing. In that thread part of the discussion is about how the Chinese are using racial mixing and biracial offspring to further their pro-Chinese agenda in Africa. Whites have done the same thing in Africa and many different parts of the world. This is basically how they colonized Africa and so called Hispanic countries. The point I'm making here is that you have a really simplistic sub-80 IQ way of looking at things and you need to think more critically. Saying that other races never claim biracials shows your ignorance, I mean comeplete lack of understanding of the world that you live in. Other races claim biracials when it's beneficial to their people's best interests. Chinese men going to Africa hooking up with black women and claiming the biracial offspring, using them to establish a permanent presence in those African countries is beneficial to their agenda there. The reason that IR mixing isn't beneficial to blacks is because we don't have a power structure set up to acquire resources for biracials to pledge allegiance to. Blacks can't go to any non Black country and set up systems of black supremacy for biracial blacks to pledge allegiance to.

don't move goalpost. you're the one acting like west africans historically brought whites into the tribe; when they didn't even want albinos in their collective.
I said no such thing. I said that race is the white man's concept and that Africans didn't call themselves black until whites did. Albinos has nothing to do with anything we're discussing here.

why do you keep saying this dumb shyt? why do you believe black people are too powerless to choose who we procreate with and who we accept as one of our own? once again, is the white man forcing you to marry white women and claim bi-racial children?
The truth isn't dumb. I'm talking racial classifications not who black people choose to procreate with. We don't have the power to claim someone as black or prevent someone from being treated as black. "Black" is a term that was defined by others and put on us.

Does the white man force you to suck dikk?

because you can never directly answer the question. :laugh: and that's YOUR definition of black. one of which, conflicts with many other one drop rulers.
Your question is answered directly by the definition of black that I've given you over and over. I'll ask you again, name one notable black scholar past or present who has a definition of black that contradicts mine. You can't name one black person of note who has ever agreed with you.

is blake griffin oppressed by whites? is he visibly of african descent?

also, second time asking. what is the benefit of claiming half-whites? what is the black community gaining?
Blake Griffin is visibly of some African descent. in that pic, his son's black heritage doesn't seem to be visible.

For the millionth time, it's not about claiming anyone. It's about accepting reality. Biracials have ways been classified as black and are our direct descendants. That's the reality of it. I shouldn't have to explain the benefits of accepting and dealing with reality rather than rejecting reality to live in a fantasy world.

You're the one who wants to change the standard of what it means to be black so you need to explain the benefits of your mentality. How does it benefit blacks to start rejecting folk that have always been part of our community? Where is the line in you're reverse colorism purity politics drawn and how did you determine where to draw it? Can you finally what you think it means to be black? Black+black=black isn't a definition. What is black to you without using black in the definition?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gravity are you just incapable short answers and wrapping shyt up? :mjlol: i aint reading that shyt until you condense it down to short sentences.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Gravity are you just incapable short answers and wrapping shyt up? :mjlol: i aint reading that shyt until you condense it down to short sentences.
I couldn't imagine not having the shame to straight up ask a person that I'm debating against to dumb it down for me. Your fakkit ass has nothing else to do. Take all the time you need.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't imagine not having the shame to straight up ask a person that I'm debating against to dumb it down for me. Your fakkit ass has nothing else to do. Take all the time you need.
dumb it down? i'm saying stop writing your tedious novels and get to the point. i'm sure you can condense why you feel blacks should one drop rule ourselves to death, give it a try.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz if you don't know the persons background, how can you tell if they are part of your "tribe"?
well, i think it's quite easy to tell when someone is biracial. but if you can't do that, ask, or do research; that's how everyone else does it. do you object?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you can look at someone and tell what percentage of African/European/etc blood they have? :ohhh:
percentage? no, and i didn't say that. just like we can't look at any black person and know the exact percentage of african ancestry they have. but it's pretty easy to tell when someone has one white parent, and one black parent. true or false?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
percentage? no, and i didn't say that. just like we can't look at any black person and know the exact percentage of african ancestry they have. but it's pretty easy to tell when someone has one white parent, and one black parent. true or false?
No. Especially when their "white" parent could be mixed and their "black" parent could have some white in them.

So what percentage of African blood does a person need to be "authentic black"?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Especially when their "white" parent could be mixed and their "black" parent could have some white in them.

So what percentage of African blood does a person need to be "authentic black"?
considering most black americans aren't pure african, and most white people aren't pure europeans--that should be a given. if you can't tell a mixed breed when you see one, that's on you :yeshrug:

a percentage is irrelevant, do they have two black parents; or to clarify, do they have black grandparents. (since i know you dudes will immediately run towards biracials classified as black)