marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody has to fight for the one drop rule. People just accept reality for what it is. Crackers don't a give a fukk about your exact genetic makeup. If you look like somebody who's of African descent then their putting you in the category of black subject you to their global system of oppression.
i'm tired of having this debate with you. you entire justification for procreating with cacs and accepting biracial offsprings boils down to what white people are doing.

"w-white people dont accept them"

"w-white people consider them black"

"w-white people dont care what you think"

shut the fukk up already, idiot. this conversation aint about how whites feel. this shyt is about what black people are doing and how we choose to organize our group. goddamn. so sick of you nikkas with biracial and white wives acting like white people forced you to do it.

and if you cant respond without without 5 paragraphs, go fukk yourself. cus i aint reading it

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tariq's from Detroit? Eminem gets a lot of love there regardless of what the coli thinks. So his position on this isnt exactly suprising. Anyone getting life advice from an internet personality lost anyway. Tariq makes good points a lot of the time but nikkas looking up to him like a father figure and shyt.....hes out there trying to eat just like the rest of us :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But I thought nikkas on the coli said black + biracial = black

:wow:

he's admixed, but goddamn. the kid turned out whiter than his biracial mother. so i'm trying to figure out where was all of tariq's dominant black DNA during procreation.

and i make a distinction. sure they can join the group and get in the back, but i'm still looking at anyone with white grandparents funny style. i'm left wondering why dudes aren't always gravitating towards darker skinned women, if they consider themselves pro-black.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i'm tired of having this debate with you. you entire justification for procreating with cacs and accepting biracial offsprings boils down to what white people are doing.

shut the fukk up already, idiot. this conversation aint about how whites feel. this shyt is about what black people are doing and how we choose to organize our group. goddamn. so sick of you nikkas with biracial and white wives acting like white people forced you to do it.

and if you cant respond without without 5 paragraphs, go fukk yourself. cus i aint reading it
This isn't a debate because your stupid ass can't even address my actual position. You're not arguing with me you're arguing with yourself. it's all just deflection which is the only other person who's dapped your fakkit ass is another c00n. :heh: at you using the white man's term that he created to classify you while pretending that what he says and does is irrelevant. What happened to your "wizzle wuzzies"? Since you're tired of the "debate" then I don't expect anymore tags from your c00n ass.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he's admixed, but goddamn. the kid turned out whiter than his biracial mother. so i'm trying to figure out where was all of tariq's dominant black DNA during procreation.

and i make a distinction. sure they can join the group and get in the back, but i'm still looking at anyone with white grandparents funny style. i'm left wondering why dudes aren't always gravitating towards darker skinned women, if they consider themselves pro-black.

You know why. They really ain't pro-black, it's all talk. They're pro-themselves.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

That's because you're a stupid motherfukker who doesn't understand that being pro-black just means being for the empowerment of people classified as black. The reverse colorism purity politics that you preach only work to hamstring the community and keep us divided. The rules of the game(racial classifications) are are what they are and they aren't going to change because weak bytchmade fukks like you don't like them. We don't have time to sit around pretending that we can make up our own rules to a game that we have no control/power in. It's time to start playing the game as its set up.
You know why. They really ain't pro-black, it's all talk. They're pro-themselves.
That goes for you too.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you tell us? also, considering tariq lives in a 90% white community. when his son goes off and gets a white girl pregnant--will that kid be black too? :mjpls:

They would be back to mixed :mjpls:Then in another Generation, there will be whites walking around the name Nasheed :mjpls:

Nobody has to fight for the one drop rule. People just accept reality for what it is. Crackers don't a give a fukk about your exact genetic makeup. If you look like somebody who's of African descent then their putting you in the category of black subject you to their global system of oppression. You accuse anyone who acknowledged that reality as "fighting for the one drop rule" but you can't name one notable respected black scholar past or present who shares your stance on this issue.

But I thought nikkas on the coli said black + biracial = black

:wow:

This isn't a debate because your stupid ass can't even address my actual position. You're not arguing with me you're arguing with yourself. it's all just deflection which is the only other person who's dapped your fakkit ass is another c00n. :heh: at you using the white man's term that he created to classify you while pretending that what he says and does is irrelevant. What happened to your "wizzle wuzzies"? Since you're tired of the "debate" then I don't expect anymore tags from your c00n ass.

This exchange shows exactly why arguing about who belongs to what race is an exercise in idiocy.

The original idea of "race" applies no type of knowledge or science. Therefore a serious argument about its merits is impossible.

This is like an argument over how creationism really works :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the white man didn't create the term "black"

but even if they did, so what? what does that have to do with y'all hidden agenda to slowly breed into white supremacy? is the white man forcing you to fukk non-black women? the white man forcing you to claim biracial children?

your outdated principles will correct themselves, and i cant wait to watch you nikkas throw hissy fits over it :popcorn3:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This exchange shows exactly why arguing about who belongs to what race is an exercise in idiocy.

The original idea of "race" applies no type of knowledge or science. Therefore a serious argument about its merits is impossible.

This is like an argument over how creationism really works :heh:
well first off, intelligent design is entirely plausible. if you disagree, tell me the odds of everything happening just right to create the environment for humanity to exist.

second, who is really applying the original concept of race? do you dudes even know the original racial classifications? because a lot of you dudes would fall under the mongrel category. either way, race aside, this is about tribalism and who african americans are as a people.

it's funny how nikkas play the "race is imaginary" game, but know exactly what white supremacy is.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because you're a stupid motherfukker who doesn't understand that being pro-black just means being for the empowerment of people classified as black. The reverse colorism purity politics that you preach only work to hamstring the community and keep us divided. The rules of the game(racial classifications) are are what they are and they aren't going to change because weak bytchmade fukks like you don't like them. We don't have time to sit around pretending that we can make up our own rules to a game that we have no control/power in. It's time to start playing the game as its set up.

you divide the community soon as you procreate outside your race. did the white man force you to do that too?

how about you tell us the benefits of claiming biracials and procreating with non-black women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

exactly. nikkas is "pro-my dikk."

so they want to pretend everything their sperm touches is black. even though most of these nikkas wont extend that same luxury to black women. then they get on some "you are what your father is" bullshyt

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps

do you have kids? You know they don't stay the same color forever right

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blakeroy4.jpg

@Gravity is he black?