Daps
He did give an apology. He made a whole song about it on that wack ass Encore album saying he's sorry.

“in no way represents who I was then or who I am today. In becoming an adult, I’ve seen what hip-hop and rap music can do to touch millions of people. The music can be truly powerful, and it has helped improve race relations in a very real way. I want to use this negative attack on me as a positive opportunity to show that.” - Eminem

:pacspit:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
“in no way represents who I was then or who I am today. In becoming an adult, I’ve seen what hip-hop and rap music can do to touch millions of people. The music can be truly powerful, and it has helped improve race relations in a very real way. I want to use this negative attack on me as a positive opportunity to show that.” - Eminem

:pacspit:

I'm not sure what you posted all that for, but like I said he did apologize in a song he made it about it.

I don't give a shyt either way...just correcting you saying he never apologized.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12227006_10206869847200047_5985905538491643732_n.jpg

like i said, this is why tariq fights so hard for the one drop rule :mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas going overdrive with the hate I see.

Marshall done put up bread for Justice or Else March recently ,put up bread for Sean Prices funeral to support his family, Set up the Total Slaughter battle circuit for battle rappers to have a bigger platform, Created Shade 45 which was a dope alternative hip hop station to that garbage top 40 and hot 97 bullshyt and constantly gives praise to those whom heavily inspire him(Red, Master ace LL) even in CAC awards shows.

I'm disappointed with how he handled Slaughterhouse though. They suffered being musically inclined because Em himself has regressed heavily not as a spitter but in terms of putting out quality. But nevertheless he contributed heavily since that fiasco. Make these CACS put their bread up if their really sorry, That was Tariq main point.

:cape:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Tariq's kids are 3/4 African because the mother is mixed, are they black?

:lupe:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait until his next episode...Hope he does not call me out and tells my "bytch ass to call up" and ask what do I do for the Black community? :mjpls: :sas2:

I think he still banks with Chase Bank too ....no idea why Tariq is not a member of any Black banks... :mjpls:

Call other Black men crispy and marry women the same complexion as Mariah Carey brehs...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
so we can't admire important figures because they are white

so einstein, feynman, newton can't be admired because they are white, although they made revolutionary advances to our intellectual history

fukk out of here

It ain't even about admiring them. It's about accountability for their actions when disrespecting Black folks. Like ok if you really sorry put your money in the culture to benefit what we created or money behind a school or economic base if you really sorry. Fukk a press conference apology. That's what Tariq is saying.

But nikkas in the coli knee jerk circle don't understand the chess move so let
them cook

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
It ain't even about admiring them. It's about accountability for their actions when disrespecting Black folks. Like ok if you really sorry put your money in the culture to benefit what we created or money behind a school or economic base if you really sorry. Fukk a press conference apology. That's what Tariq is saying.

But nikkas in the coli knee jerk circle don't understand the chess move so let
them cook
miss me with that bs

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Can't wait until his next episode...Hope he does not call me out and tells my "bytch ass to call up" and ask what do I do for the Black community? :mjpls: :sas2:

I think he still banks with Chase Bank too ....no idea why Tariq is not a member of any Black banks... :mjpls:

Call other Black men crispy and marry women the same complexion as Mariah Carey brehs...

Defend a black men who regularly disrespect black women while putting white women on pedestal brehs

Defend a black man who advocated for whites to shoot young black teens brehs

Defend a black man who used Jackas death as promotion to smear other blacks brehs